Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem ft. 2Pac & Nate Dogg - I Am Hip-Hop (C-Squared Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem ft. 2Pac & Nate Dogg - I Am Hip-Hop (C-Squared Mix)

Wassup y'all? Just ditched tupacnation, got bored with it over there... thought I'd see if there's any good sites elsewhere! Check this mix of mine and see watcha think - got a lot more in the holster!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRecvN-kRVU]YouTube - NEW 2010 Eminem ft. Nate Dogg & 2Pac - I Am Hip-Hop[/ame]

Hahaha left TN? Everybody leaving TN now xD Try to go to Mob-Figgaz... DJ's don't get much love here

Dope mix btw
    DJ Twigg's Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTwigg

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Twigg View Post
      Hahaha left TN? Everybody leaving TN now xD Try to go to Mob-Figgaz... DJ's don't get much love here

Dope mix btw
      dj's dont get much love here???.... hmmm.. i believe im what you would call a "dj" and im a moderater... dj's get plenty of love... we just havent had many dj's here to give any love to... till now..

anyways....

very nice work CS... i hear a lot more complex things in there then just your everyday simple mix... pretty nice man..

Comment

very nice mix bro keep em coming and sign up for the battles
        Its not the dog in the fight but the fight in the dog

Comment

I didnt know we even had a DJ section here. Dont be thinking that since were not TN you wont get love. Just dont be gay like TN is and you wont have a problem here

Comment

great mix...i hear nothin wrong with it...can we get a mix dl link?..
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

haha nice, maybe I can help build the DJ section up... I've got a BIG project about to drop with a big-name DJ - TN's loss is NM's gain I guess!

Comment

i noticed you dont use cpu pellas, props for that. the mix is nice, even though i'm not a eminem fan, it turned out pretty decent.

Comment

koo bt eminem? nice mix tho. diggin it. u got a link to down load?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X