Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Aint Livin' (SOLO Edit w/ Missing Words Added)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Aint Livin' (SOLO Edit w/ Missing Words Added)

zSHARE - This Aint Livin_ frank castle edit.mp3

Hell yeah, Im gonna DL now. You should do this for the retail of My Closest Roaddoggz

Comment

LoL ^^ U da man

Comment

Aaaaaaaaahhhh, never get tired of this song. But it's a very sloppy job I must say.
        Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
        Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
        what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
        you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Very sloppy? ok - How can it be better?
          Last edited by Frank Castle; 09-25-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
            Just play the OG lol. The retail doesn't even hold a candle to the original.

Comment

Ha ^ Actually I kinda dig both of them. In this case I don't mind the beat on the retail. But I've never been a fan of the retail chorus though. Which is why I used the solo edit that's been online for a few years to drop in Pac's missing lyrics.

Comment

My bad, I should have explain myself;
                1.The volume on the loop that you used for hook parts, kinda fades out here and there.
                2.You can hear the copy paste job on the censored words. You should have made a clean cpu pella, and then paste the missing words on the remix.

But I did liked how you removed the hook part.

what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?

Comment

Think the retail is ok and the beat is pretty good but the og kills the retail by far since I heard the og version don't even bother with the other one snymore

Comment

@ dj - I can't make a cpu pella from the program I'm using. : P I tried though.

But if you or anyone else can that's cool. We don't even need the best pella either because we literally only need a second or 2 of the missing parts so I think it's worth a shot. Either that or pull the missing words from another pella.

Comment

Now that it's brought to my attention, anyone made a decent cpu from the original yet?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

@ dj - I can't make a cpu pella from the program I'm using. : P I tried though.

But if you or anyone else can that's cool. We don't even need the best pella either because we literally only need a second or 2 of the missing parts so I think it's worth a shot. Either that or pull the missing words from another pella.

Made this real quick, maybe it will help you to redo your mix. It has a nice loop, remix and partial pella with the words that you need.

Download - TAL.rar - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.

Comment

cool........Propz ^^

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X