Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac ft. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Whoo Kid Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac ft. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Whoo Kid Remix)

...sort of. My big announcement - "Makaveli vs. Mathers 2" will officially be hosted by Shadyville's DJ WHOO KID!

That's the big surprise you was talking about Thats some great news C so when's the release date on this bad boy as you know i've been waitting on this??

Comment

Originally posted by sypac View Post
      That's the big surprise you was talking about Thats some great news C so when's the release date on this bad boy as you know i've been waitting on this??
      haha that's right! Didn't wanna say anything til it was 100%, but its a lock now!

It should drop by Thanksgiving at the very latest! I've still got some hooks to lay out, but the concepts are all there!

Comment

yup yup, c-muthafuckin squared

Comment

I like the remix but please remove the remix announcements and the DJ announcement crap, that kinda destroys the entire song.

Make it so that it could have been from a real album without the DJ crap in it.

Other then that, love the mix ! Thumps Up !

P.s: Maybe it's cool to also add a little Eminem and make it a collabiration of the 3 artists, it don't matter if the mix is a little longer then normal, cause peeps love this kinda shit anyways

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X