btw i think i am getting better
    please listen 2 the whole thing thru
    sigpic

lol can barely hear the lyrics, and dont like the beat
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i am sorry about the fact u cant hear it im gonna have to turn the pella up but does it sound on beat 2 u?
      sigpic

Comment

i honestly dont know, maybe after you turn up that acapella
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

all right im gonna re upload with a louder pella please check back soon thanx
          sigpic

Comment

louder pella
            sigpic

Comment

Here, Ill give you nice feedback and real feedback

Nice: I can see how you invisioned this track to turn out. You were trying to put the same sort of vibe to the song and I think when mixing 2Pac you always have to stay to the vibe of the song.

Real: This is one of those 2Pac songs that would never need to be remixed. I hate it how when new pac leaks 4 seconds later theres a cpu pella so everybody in the world can attempt to mix it.. Its offbeat but you will get better as time goes if you stick to mixing and in my opinion cpu pellas are a big no no 100% of the time. They just sound horrible. I hate cpu pellas/pellas and wish they never exhisted. No offence but I dont like it when people who dont know how to mix throw a cpu over a beat and call it a mix. Again, no offence to you, youre still learning.

My advice for your next mix. stay as far away from a cpu as possible. and try to get it on beat to get it even listenable.

Comment

Best advice I can give is get in to deejaying. That's a good foundation to start from. That's how I started. I now use traktor to just "brainstorm" some ideas and then just Polish out the mix in your audio editor of choice.

PS: I gotta say I'm jealous you get more feedback than me. What's your secret?
                http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

^^^
                  sucking lol
                  sigpic

Comment

i'm not feelin your remix, somehow the pella doesn't fit on that beat, that's my opinion.
                    THIS USER WAS BANNED

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X