Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont You Trust Me (LTTG READY) **PAPAVELI MIXDOWN**

much more listen-able.. TRUST ME!!!..

i fixed everything and mixed it down properly... calmed the naughty woman down as well...

check it.. i think most people will like it now.. ... specially Thugz <3

dont you trust me?

zSHARE - dontutrustmepapavelimixdown.mp3

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Sounds great man, thanks for this, happy holidays.

I enjoy your mixdowns ALOT

Comment

I trust your mix downs, so I won't even preview this on zshare lol

Comment

I dunno, the LTTG one is actually amazing except it's mixed so badly. Dido has a great voice and fits nicely on a Pac track. Can you please remake the L2TG track but have it sound a bit better? PUHLEAAAAAAASE?
        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
          I dunno, the LTTG one is actually amazing except it's mixed so badly. Dido has a great voice and fits nicely on a Pac track. Can you please remake the L2TG track but have it sound a bit better? PUHLEAAAAAAASE?

i might actually try that.. i like that mix better too.. although.. i really dont care for either of them.. lol...

Comment

Don't You Trust Me Has Such Amazing Lyrics, not that they are brilliant, but i can relate to them so much,
            im still looking for the perfect mix of it
            the loyal to the game version is good, but as nima said its mixed badly, you can hear the og beat in the background & stuff

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by ThaRealMasterC View Post
              Don't You Trust Me Has Such Amazing Lyrics, not that they are brilliant, but i can relate to them so much,
              im still looking for the perfect mix of it
              the loyal to the game version is good, but as nima said its mixed badly, you can hear the og beat in the background & stuff
              Yeah and not only that. Pac's voice is slowed down SO MUCH. Eminem should've known better or at the very least have asked advice from other producers, Scott Storch for example. Or even Dre.
              2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

This sounds nice and balanced, you did another good job. This will now replace a previous mix down I had on my iPod lol

Comment

Yeah and not only that. Pac's voice is slowed down SO MUCH. Eminem should've known better or at the very least have asked advice from other producers, Scott Storch for example. Or even Dre.

Exactly, u took tha words outta my mouth, tha beat sounds weird on this one, it kinda makes tha vocals sound off, its hard 2 discribe but it sounds flat and wrong. Everything is on beat but it just sounds strange. It needs more of an upbeat feeling, it just sounds depressing.

Comment

Much more listenable. This sounds way better than other mixdowns.

Great job
                    SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Your mixx are the best papa you always do a good job buddy I'll DL in a bit thanks bro

Comment

Very professional ... thanks for the share!

Comment

sounds good man i like how the beat changes

nice work

i wouldnt have used that hook tho

thats just me

i personally like didos hook for this song

but nice man 7/10
                          beat 9/10

Comment

Nice work all the extra elements sound great.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                            http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...m-Theory-Vol.1

Comment

thank you PaVa it sounds very cool now
                              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X