No announcement yet.

2pac- baby don't cry (pac style remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac- baby don't cry (pac style remix)

produced and mixed by me for my mixtape..

tell me what you think of?

I loved the melody, but I think the bassline should be played differently. Awesome work besides that.
    Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
    Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
    what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
    you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Cvince View Post
      I loved the melody, but I think the bassline should be played differently. Awesome work besides that.
      thanks homeboy..I hope you still remember who I am..I will see what else I can do with the bassline..maybe we can work on some music together..I still bumpin your "the thug in me" remake from vol.2...amazing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by WC Mafia View Post
        thanks homeboy..I hope you still remember who I am..I will see what else I can do with the bassline..maybe we can work on some music together..I still bumpin your "the thug in me" remake from vol.2...amazing shit.
        Well, if you ain't Che that I used to know once, then I don't know who you are
        Glad to see you here homie
        Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
        Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
        what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
        you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

I like the composition a whole lot, the bells & everything, not so much the bass & drums tbh, EDI's verse goes offbeat too.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X