Makaveli - 2 Live & Die In L.A (Initiated Switchup) / Frakaveli Remix 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli - 2 Live & Die In L.A (Initiated Switchup) / Frakaveli Remix 2011

Hi all, check out the new remix by my big brother Jérôme (IRL), nickname 'Frakaveli', I don't like Pac's remix at all by I gotta admit, always liked this switchup.

Makaveli - 2 Live & Die In L.A (Initiated Switchup) / Frakaveli Remix 2011:
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Feed's are appreciated, thanks all.
    KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Pacs verse does flow nice over this beat imo, shame you can hear him talking in the background.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Sound like a 'promo' lol, man, thank you for the post, glad you like it!

Comment

No more reply?

Comment

It's got background vocals throughout it, it's too short of a remix (59 seconds) ...verse comes in too early...and the flow doesn't fit, that Initiated production is wack all around, one of 2Pac's worst kind of rapping, thus, your remix sounds offbar, but hey, at least it's onbeat, props on the creativity. 1/10

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

makaveli going to sleep...lol..speed up.

Comment

Wish it was longer but it's pretty good other than that

Comment

Originally posted by Foolio View Post
                It's got background vocals throughout it, it's too short of a remix (59 seconds) ...verse comes in too early...and the flow doesn't fit, that Initiated production is wack all around, one of 2Pac's worst kind of rapping, thus, your remix sounds offbar, but hey, at least it's onbeat, props on the creativity. 1/10
                I fucking love this version of Initiated:
                2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X