No announcement yet.

Untouchable Freestyle (ENHANCED) (MISSING ELEMENTS RE-ADDED) **PAPAVELI MIXX**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untouchable Freestyle (ENHANCED) (MISSING ELEMENTS RE-ADDED) **PAPAVELI MIXX**

title explains it.... lol

btw... if anyone ever says that the lisa lopes beat is a (remake).. make sure to tell them to suck it!!... lol...

the lisa lopes version is the same beat as the freestyle... the live play drums were just muted and the bass was turned up.... just listen on this freestyle to the end when the live drums stop (4:56)... minus the bassline (that also drops) its the lisa lopes beat...

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

good job man i like it

Comment

Ill download this and see what its all about you homo.

Comment

Nice, good job. Sound's more "complete" now

Comment

thanx man!

Comment

Thanks for this! Great job. But this version always sounded so weird to me. Listening to this always makes me depressed xD
            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

nice try, better late then never i guess ?
              http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...hanced-version)

Comment

this mix i had laying around for a wile... i made it with my other enhanced versions about a year ago.... and now that im listening to yours it really sounds nothing like mine besides the idea...

mine has corrected vocal/studio effects on both sides instead of it pushed pushed left like on the og... the sample melody is mainly stereo along with no bass from the beat it was sampled from......

Comment

Originally posted by BIG PAPA View Post

mine has corrected vocal/studio effects on both sides instead of it pushed pushed left like on the og... the sample melody is mainly stereo along with no bass from the beat it was sampled from......
                  yeah i did the same thing

Comment

the og on yours still features the vocal/studio effects on the left... and your melody sample is mostly mono and the bass has been increased one way or the other...

like i said.. the ideas were the same.. but the approaches are completely different as far as mixing goes...

Comment

Thanks for this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X