Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS LIFE I LEAD OG (PAPAVELI ENHANCEMENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS LIFE I LEAD OG (PAPAVELI ENHANCEMENT)

ok... so here is the full enhanced version i did... this is going to be on an upcoming enhancement / vibe mixtape that i putting together so its a little tagged at the beginning... lol.. the mixtape version wont be tagged.. but yea.. here it is..

i have been in love this version since i first heard it years ago... the newer mixdown we got is a incomplete mix and completely bare... so i enhanced the fck out of it so now it sounds more like the shtty quality version but in better quality.. lol..

sample, beat elements and vocals are enhanced....

enjoy.. feedback is appreciated

[MENTION=2647]Mr Worldwide thx for the tag at the beginning

You should have restored Gonzoe's line "My destiny in this motherfuckin game, is to get rich, or die" that's not in the new version. For that, you fail!

But seriously, the newer leak sounds great as it is, an enhancement was not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
      You should have restored Gonzoe's line "My destiny in this motherfuckin game, is to get rich, or die" that's not in the new version. For that, you fail!

But seriously, the newer leak sounds great as it is, an enhancement was not necessary.

on the new leak there are no vocal effects... the melody / sample is so mono to the point where you can barely hear it... the snare is almost pathetic without the echo effect... the new alt mix its a terrible mixdown... its about as rough, raw and bare as you can get... lol.. i dont like mixes like that.. so i had to do stuff to it that suits my listening pleasure hoping others will maybe like it too.... i guess you dont though

i wanted to put something in the gap but the quality is too shty from the other version to be in this one....

Comment

I like this, the beat and the vocal stands out more. Nice tag lol.
        SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

This version is the shit. Love everything about it, Cant wait to hear your enhancment mixtape. Keep up the good work
          I ain't choosing sides
          Hell nah,fuck everybody
          It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
          Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
          Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
          I'm bullet proof
          Blazed up on top of my man's roof
          Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
          Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
          It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
          Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Absolutely the most listenable version yet... We must have similar tastes... Looking forward to ur mixtape!!

Comment

at least some people agree with me on how it sounds.... lmao.... i thought i was done after being absolutely humiliated by [MENTION=1052]Pontius Pilate

Comment

This is very nice!

Comment

Ted can you explain what clap sounding noise is at 3:00 mark when Daz says enemie dosent sound like that noise is in the leaked version??
                  I ain't choosing sides
                  Hell nah,fuck everybody
                  I'm bullet proof

Comment

Originally posted by dillinger1983 View Post
                    Ted can you explain what clap sounding noise is at 3:00 mark when Daz says enemie dosent sound like that noise is in the leaked version??
                    its in the leaked version but its so low in volume that you cant hear it... that snap actually comes from the original sample and it runs through out the entire song... you will hear that echo'd snap on every 4 claps from the johnny j beat.. (snares in this case) it just got louder as i amped the sample....

Comment

Great enhancment spoilt by a shitty tag at the start lol. Any chance of having this without the tag or will it be un-tagged in the final album version?
                      And why is "My destiny in this muthafuckin' game, it's either to get rich, or die"... line missing off the second verse? I think it sounded good on the OG. Over all i think its a great enhancment gives it more energy then the one i'v got in my collection. Hope the album drops soon will be looking out for it. Pz

Comment

Originally posted by Blax View Post
                        Great enhancment spoilt by a shitty tag at the start lol. Any chance of having this without the tag or will it be un-tagged in the final album version?
                        And why is "My destiny in this muthafuckin' game, it's either to get rich, or die"... line missing off the second verse? I think it sounded good on the OG. Over all i think its a great enhancment gives it more energy then the one i'v got in my collection. Hope the album drops soon will be looking out for it. Pz
                        The reason that the line is missing is because this version as an erlier take probably done first and then Gonzoe went back and droped the last line, this version also misses alot of breaks that the more finalized cassette rip has. Who gives a crap about that line, im just glad a good quality rip finally leaked, and that we were fortunate enough to have PAPAVELI do this insane Enhancement. Making an good quality rip sound amazing
                        I ain't choosing sides
                        Hell nah,fuck everybody
                        I'm bullet proof

Comment

Hey Ted .. please allow me to address Blax's question.

Originally posted by Dave Jackson View Post
                          ok... so here is the full enhanced version i did... this is going to be on an upcoming enhancement / vibe mixtape that i putting together so its a little tagged at the beginning... lol.. the mixtape version wont be tagged.. but yea.. here it is..

I can understand missing something in a thread now and then ... but damn ... sometimes it's completely ridiculous how little people actually "READ".

/
                          Last edited by Ironman; 06-10-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

yea bro... it will be untagged for the mixtape as i stated before.. no worries

Comment

[MENTION=864]Ironman

OK.. So i didnt bother readin the first post and was jus more intrested in checkin out tha new enhancment.. My bad. But wtf does ur last sentence meen? Are u retarded at typing or somthing?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X