Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEN THUGZ CRY (PAPAVELI ENHANCEMENT)

as requested.... lol..

http://www.multiupload.com/YN9WKJGWU0 -this is the second version... the original leaked version enhanced with mak n mex elements...

[MENTION=1]007 [MENTION=805]Wolf

sounds good, the outro is still a bit quiet at parts but much better at others

[MENTION=747]Ted Johnson

Comment

second version posted....

big[MENTION=1]007

the second version might be a bit better...

i forgot about the outro.. it was just kinda thrown in there.. i was focused on the verse the most.. lol..

i was working on the mix already and came to the site during "mix break time" and saw that it was requested.. perfect timing...

Comment

Godbless you child for using multiupload, hate zShare, they should change name to adShare.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
          Godbless you child for using multiupload, hate zShare, they should change name to adShare.

lol.. yea.. i just upload everything to multiupload now and let people choose whatever they want to d/l.. it works out better for everyone.. lol..

who ever created multiupload should be given a medal...

Comment

Nikola salutes and congratulates Ted Johnson aka man of man many usernames for this great edit
            sounds good, another addition to my collection of 306545 version of this song. it all started back in late 90s from old makaveli botlegges up to evo, etc.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Johnson View Post
              who ever created multiupload should be given a medal...
              wrong! who ever showed U this multiupload site should be given a medal

Comment

[MENTION=911]The Govenor

ahahahha.. your right... he should be given one too!!!

i forgot that you were the one to show me that site!!! lol.. my bad big G...

Comment

thanx i really like both versions. great job!

Comment

Forgot to comment on this one. Great job on bringing out the vocals on verse 3. Did you use the near perfect cpu pella when you do a vocal removal on the catalog dat version? I figure that's what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate View Post
                      Forgot to comment on this one. Great job on bringing out the vocals on verse 3. Did you use the near perfect cpu pella when you do a vocal removal on the catalog dat version? I figure that's what you did.
                      for some reason that whole audio track (adlibs + 3rd verse) is all in stereo so i just extracted the stereo channels and laid it mono on the mak n mex track.... no need for a cpu..

you will never catch me using any type of cpu pella.. lol...

Comment

These mixes turned out better than I thought they ever could .. not that I know anything about mastering/enhancing or mixing .. but I do know what I like as far as sound goes .. and these mixes both sound GREAT.

Thanks a lot for sharing with the forum.

Comment

wow.............only been waiting over a decade for this, lol.

major propz man...........sounds great.

My other favorite version of this is an old mix whizz made back in the day where he somehow got that third verse to sound nice and consistent with the first two.

Comment

Nice job on this. Liked what you did with the 3rd verse and the outro. They both sound a lot better now. Great work man!

Comment

sounds great. thanks.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X