Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Buzzin ft. Mann & Pras *Summer Jamz Single*

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

sorry but this is really bad. How you can mix pac with this kind of music.

The song is ok, but really dont fit pac.

Comment

very nicely done... well mixed... i dont know about the holla at me verse though... but the still ballin verse went well with the song...

Comment

When I first heard this song I loved it but now I hate it lol. Don't know why But there's still tons of better songs to use and as a mixtape single imo you gotta try to either produce the beat yourself or take a beat off soundclick or something with a custom made chorus and most of all dont mix a cpu pella with a studio pella

not trying to hate or anything but just saying, i see on tupacnation there's TONS of remixes being made every week and alot of them arent really special. quality >>>> quantity
        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

totally agree with quality over quantity

u said u wouldnt use this as a mixtape single, just wanted to say that im not the host of the mixtape so i didnt chose it
          furthermore this aint no regular mixtape, the mixtape is about summer vibes and mainly will contain modern beats and modern artists

that way we can cater to hiphop fans and even ladies and might get new 2pac fans

usually im more into pac style mixes though ...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

dope mix here (Y)

Comment

wtf mann are u fo real

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X