2pac - Hail Mary 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Hail Mary 2011

Don't really know how to call this version. It's a combination of the original song, with few elements from Lil Wayne recent version, and also some of my own elements mixed together in one track. Enjoy

Download Link:

Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
    Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
    what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
    you gon eat the milk I show you

Its really well done! But Not really feeling this, When you make this kind of og vibes of classic songs like this, people will compare it with the real og.

When you make a totally new remix, Personally I dont compare it with the og, cause I know what mixing is and creating a new vibe on songs.

But when og vibes/remixes like this are made I always compare them with the og's, even when I dont want it. Its just, why I should listen to something like this when have the og that is one of the best songs of all time. and when its sounds similair to this.

The beat is very wel done, But I cant listen to it cause the og and because this mix reminds me too much to the lil wayne song.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      Its really well done! But Not really feeling this, When you make this kind of og vibes of classic songs like this, people will compare it with the real og.

When you make a totally new remix, Personally I dont compare it with the og, cause I know what mixing is and creating a new vibe on songs.

But when og vibes/remixes like this are made I always compare them with the og's, even when I dont want it. Its just, why I should listen to something like this when have the og that is one of the best songs of all time. and when its sounds similair to this.

The beat is very wel done, But I cant listen to it cause the og and because this mix reminds me too much to the lil wayne song.
      Thank you for your opinion, appreciate it. Bottom line, some people will like it and some people won't... It's just the way it is.

what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?

Comment

Great job, Cvince! I'm loving this track. I liked how Lil Wayne's band was playing their own version, even though I didn't really enjoy Wayne's cover too much, but it's even better when you put your touch on it. This is def a keeper! I'd love to hear more songs like this from you.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
          Great job, Cvince! I'm loving this track. I liked how Lil Wayne's band was playing their own version, even though I didn't really enjoy Wayne's cover too much, but it's even better when you put your touch on it. This is def a keeper! I'd love to hear more songs like this from you.
          Thanks Krew, glad you liked it. Yeah, I didn't liked how Wayne covered this song either but I loved that beat, and that's why I decided to replicate few elements from that song and put Pac back on tha track lol.

Comment

Respect ur mixin and producin abilities an all that, so it a thumbs up from me.. But lil wayne?.. I might be getin old or somthin lol but I think he's kinda shit compared to tha 90's hip hop.
            Chorus sounds kinda good with the beat, "Com wid me" bit sounds fresh.
            Thanks for the mix/blend good job

Comment

This mix is pretty good. It doesn't seem to be as hard as the real beat tho. That's the only thing I don't like about it. It's still nice!

Comment

the new beat is great, after hearing the official two remixes on NUMIXX vol 1 and 2, this one is more professional !
                sigpic

Comment

After a few listenings, the mix is a bit growing on me . You did a good job with the beat. The only thing i still dont like, like someone else already said, its a bit soft, i miss the dark/raw vibe.

Comment

love the beat remix is banging as well definitely a keeper thanks man

Comment

the retail version is such a classic track that I wasn't going to holding onto much hope while downloading the mix ... but I was wrong ... this track is excellent in my opinion. The track is very well mixed, I like the vibe .. a bit "brighter" than the retail, but nonetheless tight. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I Like it, standing in its own legs as a remix it's dope man. You took some cool elements and mixed them in seriously well.. awesome work Cvince

Comment

Like others I like how hard the original beat is but this mix is really good. I think its just cause we've listened to it for years but I think if it were released like this we'd all love it. And to be totally honest the outlaws sound waaaay better on this version.
                          Originally posted by Ruckus
                          Seriously though...Nobody can be compaired to Pac..People might say Game or some shit but the truth..The Game is wack as fuck.
                          Want to see some Daaaaank Buds??
                          Want to download All the Pac songs DJ Screw has mixed

Comment

The beat lil wayne used was dope, I gotta say you did justice to it, it's in a class of it's own.
                            SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

this is easily the best remix of this acapella that i've ever heard...hands down. nuff said. ur a beast.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X