Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Fear Of Death ( Switch Up)

Only Fear Of Death Switch Up.mp3 - 2.93MB

Ballad Of The Dead Soulja switch up that I made. I'm amateur and using basic aplications. I have used studio acapella of Only Fear Of Death and Dj Cvince instrumental remake of Ballad Of The Dead Soulja. Hope you like it. Please write some opinions and tell me what I did wrong.
    Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 07-16-2011, 01:11 PM.
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

[MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin

can u please post a zshare link?

People dont want to download a file before they know or its nice to save. drop a youtube link, zshare etc please

Comment

Oh I can't believe that you posted in my thread you are real DJ and Im big fan of your productions. I will post zshare link tommorow.but I dont think that 3 MB is too big to download it and check it

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
        Oh I can't believe that you posted in my thread you are real DJ and Im big fan of your productions. I will post zshare link tommorow.but I dont think that 3 MB is too big to download it and check it
        I know, but I am not at home, so I watch on my phone and can only listen zshare or youtube links

Comment

Only Fear Of Death Switch Up.mp3 - 2.93MB > Here it is! Please write your opinions, you don't have to listen to the end of the song

Comment

I check it on monday when im home. Dunno why its not workin on my iphone.

Comment

sounds pretty cool, i like the idea
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Sounds kool

Comment

I like the idea aswell.

But Dont like how pacs vocals are speed up, sounds strange.

Comment

[MENTION=2932]MakaveliStillBallin

first to tell you that this beat suits Pac flow on this one,
                    but his vocals are speeded, so maybe try to make a version with regular vocals. Second, maybe you should try to lower volume on vocals a bit...

Anyway good try... Keep up man...
                    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Thx for the replies!
                      [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=472]Đuka I have speeded vocals up but I think it doesn't sound terrible like on L2TG for example (Crooked Nigga Too- Em RMX). I don't know how would it sound with regular vocals. I think that the beat would be too slow but I'll try to do this. I thought that the instrumental is louder than vocals so I increased vocals up. I'm glad to hear good opinions!
                      Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 07-19-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
                        Thx for the replies!
                        [MENTION=856]LarsVerb [MENTION=472]Đuka I have speeded vocals up but I think it doesn't sound terrible like on L2TG for example (Crooked Nigga Too- Em RMX). I don't know how would it sound with regular vocals. I think that the beat would be too slow but I'll try to do this. I thought that the instrumental is louder than vocals so I increased vocals up. I'm glad to hear good opinions!
                        yeah. main thing is to try to improve. the rest will come by itself
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

not bad man

the pella is fast, but not too fast, you should try other pellas too good job

I Know Death Follows Me
                          But
                          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

acapella too fast, always try to keep the original BPM of the acapella.
                            MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

amazing for a beginner. A simple a+b that's on-beat. You can change the acapella to something that suits the beat like a more aggressive acapella to go with the aggressive beat. Really good though keep it up.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X