Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Screaming Thug Life - JayyRemixx (2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Screaming Thug Life - JayyRemixx (2011)

Drop some feedback

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post

Drop some feedback
      I think this lyrics suits beat very well. Is it possibble to upload it on MU or something... I would like to hear it in better quality. Beat is good too.
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

haha same nice beat used in dj lvs mixtape, where is the beat from?
        not really liking the chorus, other than that it sounds alright
        Last edited by Fatal-N-Felony; 07-19-2011, 06:42 PM.
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Man the beat is real nice.. liking it straight from the start. It's well mixed, nice editing of the pella, reminds me of dj scholar who used to edit shit like this to make new hooks

I really like it man.. looking 4ward to more from you

Comment

i liked the beat... everything was mixed well at first... vocals kinda gets a bit fast before the last verse and at the beginning of the last verse but seem to go back to normal.. .. i didnt not like the quality change from the intro into the first verse and then last verse... i just kinda get turned off by any quality changes in pellas... sorry.. lol... its just a little thing that bothers me...

overall it was a nice mix though.. i could see your vision of what you were trying to do and it is was good...

Comment

it doesn't sound bad... vocals are lil bit strange, plus chorus is weak, but melody is nice and fit 2 lyrics

Comment

hey the same beat I used for my million dollar spot remix from my latest mixtape

The mix sounds not really good I think . The qualty is really bad. Looks like you ripped the instrumental from youtube, cause it dont have the full intro, the version on youtube dont have the full intro and its really bad q. The vocals sounds really low q aswell. Not a big fan of the hook aswell.

The beat makes the remix better, but thats because this beat is pure fire.

No offense btw, i try to help people improving there mixes.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback much appreciated

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
                  I think this lyrics suits beat very well. Is it possibble to upload it on MU or something... I would like to hear it in better quality. Beat is good too.
                  here it is, thanks

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                  haha same nice beat used in dj lvs mixtape, where is the beat from?
                  not really liking the chorus, other than that it sounds alright
                  The beat was from Strictly187Murder, he is one of the best producers on youtube!

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                  hey the same beat I used for my million dollar spot remix from my latest mixtape

The mix sounds not really good I think . The qualty is really bad. Looks like you ripped the instrumental from youtube, cause it dont have the full intro, the version on youtube dont have the full intro and its really bad q. The vocals sounds really low q aswell. Not a big fan of the hook aswell.

The beat makes the remix better, but thats because this beat is pure fire.

No offense btw, i try to help people improving there mixes.
                  Non-taken, I appreciate harsh criticism, only shitty mixers get feedback from people that likes to tell them what they want to hear.

The beat was ripped how did you get the beat from stricc? did you ask or buy?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback much appreciated

here it is, thanks

The beat was from Strictly187Murder, he is one of the best producers on youtube!

Non-taken, I appreciate harsh criticism, only shitty mixers get feedback from people that likes to tell them what they want to hear.

The beat was ripped how did you get the beat from stricc? did you ask or buy?
                    The beat is not produced by Strictly187Murder. He just upped it on youtube. He did not do anything about the beat . He have alot beats on his youtube channel he did not produced and are just instrumentals from old school bay songs.

This is the og song

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      The beat is not produced by Strictly187Murder. He just upped it on youtube. He did not do anything about the beat . He have alot beats on his youtube channel he did not produced and are just instrumentals from old school bay songs.

This is the og song

Ohh shiiit. Thanks lv. Ima check that mixtape of yours now lol

Comment

Ohh shiiit. Thanks lv. Ima check that mixtape of yours now lol
                        cool thanks, hope u like it.

Comment

[MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx

Ok, so after listenin this song i must say i really like it. only objection i have is that vocals could be in better quality, but i don't know if you had better pella...

so keep up and keep trying... Like Lars said, practice is everything....
                          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

its the beat thats makes it nice. also wat u did to the pella adds to that enjoyment. too much reverb on the pella of the chorus also the chorus isnt the best. i like the transition from the different pellas. good there
                            **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                            **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                            **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                            CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                            CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                            CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
                              [MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx

Ok, so after listenin this song i must say i really like it. only objection i have is that vocals could be in better quality, but i don't know if you had better pella...

so keep up and keep trying... Like Lars said, practice is everything....
                              I agree with Duka and The beat is nice. Hate reverbs. A better quality acapella would have made it a good mix. Im a fan of custom hooks.
                              MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X