2Pac - Apologize Remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Apologize Remix

Some prolly have already seen this, but I randomly found it on tube tonight...not to bad, i really like it...whats your thoughts?
    Love.

I like it.

Comment

I know plenty of people will disagree with me on this, but 2pac recorded so much material, most of which is now available in pretty fantastic quality (compared to when I started in the scene back in the 90's) that I find fan remix's to be totally unnecessary. In probably 95% of the time, the remix suck balls anyways, and likely reuses a verse we all immediately associate with the og track, so I guess I just don't see the point... Every so often there are a few good mixes.. Berocke did a remix of Old School back in 2005/6 thats fuckin awesome, and there are a few others here or there, but for the most part I don't even take the time to listen to "No Name Net Dj 2pac remix album 5983".

Edit: My comments were made prior to this post being moved to the DJ section. Had it been in the DJ section I wouldn't have bothered to look at it or post, so don't take my comments as me being a troll. I know plenty of people enjoy Remixing pac tracks, and others enjoy listening to them. I was just sharing my opinion when it was in the Makaveli discussion area.
      Last edited by Havok; 07-21-2011, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Havok View Post
        I know plenty of people will disagree with me on this, but 2pac recorded so much material, most of which is now available in pretty fantastic quality (compared to when I started in the scene back in the 90's) that I find fan remix's to be totally unnecessary. In probably 95% of the time, the remix suck balls anyways, and likely reuses a verse we all immediately associate with the og track, so I guess I just don't see the point... Every so often there are a few good mixes.. Berocke did a remix of Old School back in 2005/6 thats fuckin awesome, and there are a few others here or there, but for the most part I don't even take the time to listen to "No Name Net Dj 2pac remix album 5983".
        Havok, I know the albums that were released during Pac's life time, and the onese after..though I don't personally have them all (yet)
        but the amount of material thats out there recorded by Pac, is most of it that you are talking about released on official releases?
        Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X