No announcement yet.

**NEW 2011** Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg & 2Pac - Real Talk - HOT *HQ* [DETOX LEAK]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **NEW 2011** Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg & 2Pac - Real Talk - HOT *HQ* [DETOX LEAK]

Check it out just come across it today, I like it the mix is tight and vocals and lyrics are pretty sick.
    Love.

eyyy brad... i moved your thread to the 2pac remix section... i think it fits best here... the other section is mainly for 2pac discussions....

Comment

Ah thanks man that was my bad.
      Love.

Comment

Originally posted by The Don Killuminati View Post
        Ah thanks man that was my bad.
        not a problem man.... it was an easy move

regarding the mix... it sounds ok but the only problem i have is that its just sounds really slow... and pacs verse EXTRA slow... like the vocals are being dragged around.. lol.. if the song was sped up or had a faster beat with those vocals i might have liked it better...

Comment

Man that's catchy as hell... even with the tempo problems and the lackluster quality it's still a track I'd happily play. Any chance there's a better quality MP3 floating around?

Comment

Detox leak? Unlikely. It sounds like a dj mix, they even used a tagged instrumental from "sinima beats".
            "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Nice mix, hell yeah!

Comment

yea this is no detox leak, people just label it like that for more views. thats sad.

beat is nice, only pacs vocals are too slowed down. Dre and snoop are nice.

Comment

catchy sound lol
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember something about Dre saying he didn't want to profit off a dead man. It was weird when I saw this thread.

Comment

Man The Lyric's are From The Wash Dr.Dre & Snoop Dogg So Nope Not a Leak Just a Remix Not Bad But I agree Pac is 2 Slow!!!!
                      Hip-Hop Radio
                      http://hhr.mixedbeatsradio.com​/Listen.html
                      If Your Looking To Get Your Music Played On Hip-Hop Radio
                      Send Them 2 DJTAGZ@live.ca

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X