No announcement yet.

Me And My Girlfriend **PAPAVELI ENHANCEMENT**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds awesome dude, love your work keep it up.
    Love.

Comment

I love the crazy female parts on it, but it can be nice to have this version too
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
        isn't that lady of rage, yea she is kind of annoying right there
        i think it would sound cool if you left a gunshot after "heartbeat stop" and then a little gap before he continues [MENTION=747]John Bender
        spot on..that does sound good..nonetheless...its still cool
        Last edited by Omar; 08-25-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

The enhancement is tight [MENTION=747]John Bender .. thanks a million for the share!

I agree with FNF ...
          I'd love to hear a version with ... "Heartbeat Stop" followed by 1.5-2 seconds of silence
          I'm not sure about a gun shot ... but the silence would make for a kewl attention grabbing break in the track.

Either way ... great addition to the "enhancement collection".
          Cheers.

Comment

Beautiful, just Beautiful =)

Great job John Bender. Anyone else other than me, used to think it was Lil Kim on the song with 2Pac? Lol
            SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

great job! im very impressed.

Comment

Came Back To Let You Know What I Think.

You Did A Great Job,I Love What You Did With The Hook
                But Nothing Will Beat My Forever Quest To Hear A Fully Mastered Pella Laced Over Jay's Beat & Have Beyonce Featured

I Know Death Follows Me
                But
                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

After reading all the posts(cept [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.) i think its safe to say 99% of us didnt like Ms. Slim on the track...thank God [MENTION=747]John Bender had the decency to do smth about it...Well done Papaveli...
                  The Ms. whatever was too exagerated...

Comment

Good shit, thanks for fixing this track, lol. This makes me wonder tho, what does "enhancement" mean? Can u enhance tha entire Makaveli retail album? Id love 2 hear more. I know u cant post retail but i guess its not really retail once its "enhanced" (gotta love technicalities) but id like 2 hear more. Pm me with info if u can, or just lemme know.
                    Last edited by Ianyo2012; 09-06-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ianyo2008 View Post
                      Good shit, thanks for fixing this track, lol. This makes me wonder tho, what does "enhancement" mean? Can u enhance tha entire Makaveli retail album? Id love 2 hear more. I know u cant post retail but i guess its not really retail once its "enhanced" (gotta love technicalities) but id like 2 hear more. Pm me with info if u can, or just lemme know.
                      enhancement to me just means taking the retail stuff and making it different... (better in my opinion) i might do a few more tracks from the makaveli album but im not really sure what to do to each one...

Comment

thus is awesome enhancement. very pleased and thanks for sharing. wouldnt mind hearing more work from you
                        great job

Comment

Fuck knos how and what u do but it makes it sound alot fresher, kinda like tha jay inst mixed with the retail?

Comment

Originally posted by Blax View Post
                            Fuck knos how and what u do but it makes it sound alot fresher, kinda like tha jay inst mixed with the retail?
                            yep... i mixed some of the jay-z elements into the track

Comment

Nice job on this. I liked how you added elements from Jay-Z's version of the beat into here. Sounds very nice(although personally, I didn't mind Virginia Slim talking a lot on the track). Another job well done!

Comment

Please re-up gringo !!
                                You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X