• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant get the link to work re-up please try media fire

Comment

[MENTION=2932]MSB [MENTION=554]Burns Luciano

re-upped in the original post!

poor streaming quality... CDQ after download..

Comment

Very nice. ! Instrumental sounds more polished, I hear the guitar from Jay Z-Boonie&Clyde.More elements in background?
        Great mix.
        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by MSB View Post
          Very nice. ! Instrumental sounds more polished, I hear the guitar from Jay Z-Boonie&Clyde.More elements in background?
          Great mix.

lol.. chuck norris!

yes.. guitar from the jay-z one plus i get rid of most of the breakdowns in the beat... i dont like all the breakdowns and specially in the middle of the first verse when viginia comes in snapping again... im trying to enjoy a song... not trying to hear yelling with gunshots n sht.. and with less breakdowns it makes the ones that are left in more special..

idk.. this is just my take on it

Comment

Yes It's good. But didn't you add some elements in background ? Song sounds so clear and better quality than official release lol!

Comment

Yes It's good. But didn't you add some elements in background ? Song sounds so clear and better quality than official release lol!
              yes... the jay-z guitar in stereo smooths the track out completely... its got a smooth backing now.. lol.. if that makes any sense....

Comment

this is dope bro, I cant get enough of that hook lol

Comment

really liking this good job on it mate

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
                    i think it would sound cool if you left a gunshot after "heartbeat stop" and then a little gap before he continues [MENTION=747]John Bender

i agree
                    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
                      yes... the jay-z guitar in stereo smooths the track out completely... its got a smooth backing now.. lol.. if that makes any sense....
                      Besides guitar I hear that smooth sound all over the song. Louder than the retail. You know what I mean?

And when you deleted shooting part you've pasted "Nigga my girlfriend" where "My Girlfriend" should be. I know you couldn't paste right thing, but It's not identical to retail

Comment

Besides guitar I hear that smooth sound all over the song. Louder than the retail. You know what I mean?

And when you deleted shooting part you've pasted "Nigga my girlfriend" where "My Girlfriend" should be. I know you couldn't paste right thing, but It's not identical to retail
                        i dont remember what i all did to it since it was a year ago.. i know i put the sample in there and got rid of the gaps and "bs" but i prolly enhanced the stereo sound of the original track itself too... but yea... as long as you like it... thats all that matters.. lol..

Comment

Downloaded it and had a listen. Nice enhancement.! Pacs clarity in his voice is great here. Though sounds like at time the melody is a bit too much fr my liking. Doesn't sound off or anything but if we could have the clarity in his voice with the melody enhancement or make the melody enhancement lighter would be good. Just my preference, like How u got rid of the chick interlude mid song. Great work papaveli
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
                            thank you. this is going in my car
                            i think the same

dope man..thanks for this

Comment

Sounds good, the best edit I heard of this had an echo effect as stop a quick blank and then straight into the verse - it sounded superb. Nice air in the guitars in this mix though.
                              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X