X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowkey - Obama Nation Part 3 Ft. Tupac & Dead Prez "The Unofficial Remix"

A Remix I done with Fusion Graft

Enjoy

why is everyone stealing our name now??? lol.. WE are 2PAC FORUM... THEY are tn... why are they using tupac/2pac forum for everything now??? wtf?? lol..

STOP JACKIN OUR STYLE!!! HAHAHA.. they cant be like us!!!

anyway...

as for the mix... actually not too bad... i didnt think that would work.. one thing i dont like is the two pac layers on panned to each side... u should have one in the middle and adlibs either in the middle to or volume lowered in stereo for that pella...

Comment

^It was a mixed acapella so I couldnt do any panning to help. And seriously wtf is up with your sig pic?

Comment

all you gotta do is separate the channels and turn them both mono.. then you can re-mix them.... and whats up with what in my sig? lol

Comment

Originally posted by John Bender View Post
          all you gotta do is separate the channels and turn them both mono.. then you can re-mix them.... and whats up with what in my sig? lol
          Oh thanks But I dunno how to do that in Sony Acid. It still bumps in a car though

I just think your sig is wrong, did you get banned or something? Your a dope mixer and all I just hope your the only TN hater in this forum.

Comment

i happen to like his sig pic fuck em all
            sigpic

Comment

^Ok I guess I'm wrong then.

Comment

Yes you are seriously wrong Jay about people and reasons. The list is a seriously long one for reasons to dislike/hate on tn. BUT that is to be discussed or dealt with another time...

As for the mix itself.. not my style of remix tbh.. it's mixed ok and flows well but just not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                  Oh thanks But I dunno how to do that in Sony Acid. It still bumps in a car though

I just think your sig is wrong, did you get banned or something? Your a dope mixer and all I just hope your the only TN hater in this forum.

if you want some help doing that i will gladly separate them for you....

as far as my sig goes..

you damn right its wrong dude.. and you wanna know what else is wrong?? them using "2pac / tupac forum" for everything... they jacked our sht straight up... they are TN... they should have TN for their sht.... not 2pacforum... that was a straight up knock at us... u see what im saying? they wanna start doin some dumb sht.. i can play that game too man.. and i cant say that im a TN hater because i like the members there.... well most of them... the ones that are neutral and stayed down for us too through all the BS...

Comment

Originally posted by John Bender View Post
                    if you want some help doing that i will gladly separate them for you....

as far as my sig goes..

you damn right its wrong dude.. and you wanna know what else is wrong?? them using "2pac / tupac forum" for everything... they jacked our sht straight up... they are TN... they should have TN for their sht.... not 2pacforum... that was a straight up knock at us... u see what im saying? they wanna start doin some dumb sht.. i can play that game too man.. and i cant say that im a TN hater because i like the members there.... well most of them... the ones that are neutral and stayed down for us too through all the BS...
                    Well i guess you can say that then

Thanks for offering help though but i'd rather just learn myself for future

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
                      Well i guess you can say that then

Thanks for offering help though but i'd rather just learn myself for future
                      the sig has nothing to do with the members of tn itself... basically just their corrupt, nazi, power hungry, member bashing staff.... minus moy.. im sorry if you took offence..

and anytime you need some help man or have a question about something.. you are always free to make a thread or just simply PM me dude.... whatever you need... its all good

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Dunno about this remix. The beat is alright, but choice of pacs vocals is really bad. Pacs verses really dont fit with verses from the others.

The theme of the song is the bad world, world problems, etc etc. And then you choose Out on bail verses. Really dont have a clue why out on bail . Better dayz, never be peace etc etc, so much acapellas to choose from, and u choose this acapella.

Comment

Mix ain all that, nice bassline on it tho, an as for tn yh fuck them wtf is
                            "You have been banned for the following reason:
                            No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"??

Comment

Thanks, Im making a new one with letter to the president.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X