Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost (My take on OG vibe)

GHOST.mp3 - 5.37MB
    Probably you won't like it but I made a simple gunshot beat, threw CPU acapella on it and made 1 long verse.
    Enjoy..
    Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 09-14-2011, 03:29 PM.
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Why is this an og vibe?

Comment

^Some kevin info came out that the og beat was rumored to have a gunshot beat. Ill take that with a grain of salt but again I do need a og vibe of this song so Ill listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
        ^Some kevin info came out that the og beat was rumored to have a gunshot beat. Ill take that with a grain of salt but again I do need a og vibe of this song so Ill listen.
        unfounded internet rumour. only dj pooh could answer this question.

Comment

If the actual beat sounds anything like that, I'll kill myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by MakaveliStillBallin View Post
            Probably you won't like it
            you were right lol
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I know for a fact without hearing the OG version that it doesn't sound like that. Sources tell me the OG beat is similar to the OG House of Pain beat and a dark vibe to it. Plus Pac is faster on the OG. Anybody tried talking to Pooh?

Comment

Just out of curiosity doesnt Em kno what the OG sounds like or was he just given the pella to play around with?

Mix is a lil bit too loud for my liking, thanks tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli92 View Post
                  I know for a fact without hearing the OG version that it doesn't sound like that. Sources tell me the OG beat is similar to the OG House of Pain beat and a dark vibe to it. Plus Pac is faster on the OG. Anybody tried talking to Pooh?
                  Kevin isnt a source.

Ive hit up Pooh numerous times through Myspace a couple years ago but he never replied so Im glad Deebo socked his dumb ass in the head.

Comment

DJ POOH where are you!?
                    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
                      Kevin isnt a source.

Ive hit up Pooh numerous times through Myspace a couple years ago but he never replied so Im glad Deebo socked his dumb ass in the head.
                      Who even said Kevin was my source? I'm a lot deeper in the game than you think.

Kevin said that it was rumored to have a gunshot beat. He's the only person I know to say that about this song. The OG anyway. I'm better than to have Kevin as my source.
                      Last edited by Makaveli92; 09-18-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Listen to the retail beat , I think the gunshots was replaced by those drums. Of course I don't know how OG sounds and I think OG should be dope. Why would Pac rap to some shitty loop ? xD
                        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

^I say its stupid to make assumptions on what the og beat sounds like by listening to the retail beat.

Comment

its ait...good effort...but yeah,,,lol....hard to like

Comment

To be honest, i dont really care for this in the least bit..no offense or nuttin. Nice effort tho.
                              Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X