Remakes for WUB, Too Tight, LGIO ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remakes for WUB, Too Tight, LGIO ???

Anyone try at remaking the beats to ANY of these??

Yeah somebody needs to remake this. I wanna get Jossy to feature a verse with me on Lets Get It On

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
      Anyone try at remaking the beats to ANY of these??
      [MENTION=842]D-Ace remake
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
        Yeah somebody needs to remake this. I wanna get Jossy to feature a verse with me on Lets Get It On
        And don't forget to feature that Casanova or whatever the fuck his name is

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

I remade Where U Been like a year ago, but I had it all wrong, here's a new one I re-did not long ago, it's pretty much exactly what the original beat sounds like, based on the same drum/pattern, tempo, pitch & what not, you'll know the original beat is overrated once it comes out lol.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
            [MENTION=842]D-Ace remake
            oh yeah im re-working my remake a lil bit just changin the drum pattern up, lol if the beat sounds anything like how djtricki posted it then its damn boring without a bassline haha

Comment

Originally posted by D-Ace View Post
              lol if the beat sounds anything like how djtricki posted it then its damn boring without a bassline haha
              The least anyone would expect from a Deathrow production is at least a bass replay, but nope, they must have wrapped the whole song up in at least 1 hour

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X