2Pac-Lost Soulz Violin Remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Lost Soulz Violin Remix

For the newer members who ain't heard. pls listen to the whole thing cuz the violin is pretty sweet.. and the video is dope 2.. u can actually see the violinists playin..

ZShare : http://www.zshare.net/audio/76465149dd8f7c42/

Wait a sec.. this is here already.. TED is a member in our forum...hahahah.. ah too bad ..im posting this anyways...

oh i c now... bushi made the background n the guy who posted this did the video thingy... great job to whoever made this song n video...

if anyone can show me the thread for this song i'd be really happy....

yea.. this is my remix omar!!! lol.. glad you found it and like it... ^^^ this is the original thread...

Comment

papaveli in diz mutha fucka!!!!!!!!!!

sup vato when u gonna make another dope ass mixtape? i still got ur previous ones as well mixes that weren't on the mixtapes
      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
        http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php/14996-Lost-Soulz-(violins-added)-Nu-Mixx-27-Ready-**TED-MIXX**?highlight=

yea.. this is my remix omar!!! lol.. glad you found it and like it... ^^^ this is the original thread...

hats off to u papa on this remix... it is just amazing ... checkin out the original thread...

its so strange, i remember finding this song like at least a year and a half back once but never knew shit about this forum ,.. btw was TED ur former name... Like the TED show...

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          hats off to u papa on this remix... it is just amazing ... checkin out the original thread...

its so strange, i remember finding this song like at least a year and a half back once but never knew shit about this forum ,.. btw was TED ur former name... Like the TED show...
          he was papaveli, ted, Big BOB, and some other names I forgot lol
          Last edited by Alucard; 10-20-2011, 02:35 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

i loved it when he was big bob!!!!
            Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
              he was papaveli, ted, Big BOB, and some other names I forgot lol
              John Bender when i joined

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                John Bender when i joined
                yep this one was recent too, but I totally forgot about it lol