Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac ft. Mario Winans - Through The Pain (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac ft. Mario Winans - Through The Pain (Remix)

This is My Remix Everyone Tell Me What You Think

its way off beat. Sorry my ears were bleeding after i heard this .

Make the instrumental and the acapella the same speed, then mix the acapella over the beat, and let the verses start at the right bars to make it sound right.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
      its way off beat. Sorry my ears were bleeding after i heard this .

Make the instrumental and the acapella the same speed, then mix the acapella over the beat, and let the verses start at the right bars to make it sound right.
      Nah this is as good as it will be I spent a lot of time over this and I really don't mean to be rude so don't take it the wrong, way but I like it so that's what really matters to me cause people will never always like remix's and it's not going to sound absolutely properly because it's a remix.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
        Nah this is as good as it will be I spent a lot of time over this and I really don't mean to be rude so don't take it the wrong, way but I like it so that's what really matters to me cause people will never always like remix's and it's not going to sound absolutely properly because it's a remix.
        No its not, This is not about I am liking or disliking it. Its offbeat, It cant be good when its offbeat. The Basic of making a mix is mixing it onbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          No its not, This is not about I am liking or disliking it. Its offbeat, It cant be good when its offbeat. The Basic of making a mix is mixing it onbeat.
          well it's about opinion's in my view, and insulting me by saying "Sorry my ears were bleeding after i heard this" Ain't ok cause I didn't like your "Smile" OG Vibe Mix But I didn't insult you I just said that I preffered the OG and Said yours was decent. And I put the volume of The Instrumental as low as possible, if it was any lower you wouldn't really be able to hear it so porbably the wrong Instrumental for you, But I LOVE it So That's What Counts To Me

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
            Everyone Tell Me What You Think

You asked for opinions like we give them to other remixers, so here we go:

It's seriously offbeat and sounds very bad bro... you should take heed of what lars says and take it as advice to help you mixing better.
            He was trying to help you in a positive way as the man knows his stuff with remixing.... thats my advice and thoughts

Comment

[MENTION=6944]Makaveli5458

Lars is right ..

the beat needs to match the acapella , so read what he first says about re-arranging it. It'll end up sounding a lot better . Bro i know you took what he said about the ears bleeding personally but its not because he didn't like the remix itself, but because the beat and the voice didn't match as well as it should .. just a simple adjustment should fix it ..

Lars is trying to help, so don't take it to heart and do not be discouraged at all .. its just good advice from someone who is good at remixes .. so take what he says seriously and dont be offended .. We would never say anything if it wasn't to help you out .. he could have just said it sucked if he didn't like it .. But instead, he did tell u how u can fix the remix .. its not an opinion, its a tip he's giving u .. and I also feel that way bro .. it is offbeat.. there is no arguing that ..

If u still feel like its fine to u, then that's also OK ..

Another important thing u need to know----- if you're posting a mix, u need to be ready for negative criticism .. And a smart person will always use it to improve and not let it discourage him..

Keep at it, you'll improve with time.. I look forward to more .. and bro if i were u, i'd apologize to Lars .. He's a cool brother and he was helping you out .. You shouldn't have taken it so personally..

Peace

Comment

[MENTION=7784]Omar I just changed the Beat Volume and didn't really make a different So I'll Just Keep it as it is and Yeah sorry lars I know Now That you were just tryin to help.

Comment

I'll tell you what I think of this mix and I think it's terrible, It sounds like someone's first attempt of remixing a song. A Remix could sound better than the original if done right, but this is a bad attempt of remixing. If you think this is what you think is good then that's your opinion, but don't tell others to tell you what they think if you can't handle the responses you get.
                  Last edited by Admiralbiatch; 10-24-2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiralbiatch View Post
                    I'll tell you what I think of this mix and I think it's terrible, It sounds like someone's first attempt of remixing a song. A Remix could sound better than the original if done right, but this is a bad attempt of remixing. If you think this is what you think is good then that's your opinion, but don't tell others to tell you what they think if you can't handle the responses you get.
                    Lol what ever bitch you couldn't do any better lol your post amount and rep power is terrible! haha
                    Last edited by Makaveli5458; 10-24-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Right... you where warned yesterday for your attitude... today is your final warning.....
                      No-more chances.... you have been warned countless times, infracted for insulting a member on their visitor message page...

This shit cant keep going on... so one thing needs to change, either its your attitude and bullshit manner to people.....

or you can figure out the other one

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
                        Right... you where warned yesterday for your attitude... today is your final warning.....
                        No-more chances.... you have been warned countless times, infracted for insulting a member on their visitor message page...

This shit cant keep going on... so one thing needs to change, either its your attitude and bullshit manner to people.....

or you can figure out the other one
                        so he insults me but nothings said since nikola insults me Without Me provoking him nothing said you also insulted me but nothing done when I hadn't said anythin to you I agree I shouldn't just fly off the handle at people but you can't have it both ways, if I get punished for insulting a member so should you or nikola or who ever else insults Me or Another Member.
                        Last edited by Makaveli5458; 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I'm not even bothering explaining shit anymore to you... nothing sinks in..!

So what i said stands, choose your path carefully as you have had more chances than the average cat on here

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X