Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bury Me A G (Part II) (Dj Tricki Remake Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bury Me A G (Part II) (Dj Tricki Remake Mix)

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

[MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki

it was short n sweet ... however i did feel like at times there was too much background sound/noise .. dont know the exact terms that u professionals use ... maybe during the hook it seemed kinda noisy imo ... i wish i cud express myself better but i dont know the instruments n all ... i think u increased the speed on the keyboard sample right ...cuz that tune seemed like the tempo was increased ... but its a respectable mix

overall it was an 8/10 for me,,, retail being 9/10

Comment

thats an interesting remix, but i think i agree with omar about the hook
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I still remember playin this out last year.. It was on the Revolution album.. There was some kool mixes on there

Comment

I liked this...the hook was different, but I like different..and the video was well done as well..8/10 for me
          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Its a cool mix. I like how u made the hook.

But There is something about this remix that I dont like. Its sounds a lil bit static and computerish (the isley brothers sample)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X