No announcement yet.

Troublesome '96(Alternate Version CDQ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troublesome '96(Alternate Version CDQ)

i made it just to show people how they can b fooled, i could pass it as the og shit, just listen to it. it has changing background layers, add-libs and shit
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Last edited by DADA7; 11-01-2011, 12:44 PM.

Sounds good!

Comment

good job dude

Comment

so this is pointless and belongs in the dj section
        sigpic

Comment

ur welcome guyz

aigh man its ur right, but i wouldnt say its pointless

Comment

dope man. can u make a 5 min version?

Comment

Originally posted by DADA7 View Post
              well this is not alt cdq version lol, i made it myself just to show people how they can b fooled, i could pass it as the og shit, just listen to it it has changing background layers, add-libs and shit

http://www.zshare.net/audio/95300255cfcfdb9b/
              your site is full of morons
              I seen your thread and that other one

If u think they fake, why not delete them and shut up.........after all u got everything 4 FREE
              As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thugz View Post
                your site is full of morons
                I seen your thread and that other one

If u think they fake, why not delete them and shut up.........after all u got everything 4 FREE
                what site? i dont have any yet. im not talkin about all ogz we have im talkin about fakes which are oblivious but some people wont see it.. im not complain on great leaks which was provided by this site or any other site.

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
                  dope man. can u make a 5 min version?
                  thanks man, i could if u told me atleast yesterday, i delete all data already sorry

links are replaced, caues i re-uped a new version which has a chorus intro fix

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X