X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac Violent Remix

2Pac Violent Remix

Another attempt at a cpu.. let me know what u think

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

FINALLY, decent mixes being posted here lol

N e ways, 2pacs cpu is covered nice,but the quality really fucks over the entire song, loses its richness, cant hear the elements of the instrumental clearly, it sounds like its them aqua kinda instruments, and im a sucker for those, but i cant hear it properly. Overall this mix works but it dont turn no heads tbh

Comment

Originally posted by JayyRemixx View Post
      FINALLY, decent mixes being posted here lol

N e ways, 2pacs cpu is covered nice,but the quality really fucks over the entire song, loses its richness, cant hear the elements of the instrumental clearly, it sounds like its them aqua kinda instruments, and im a sucker for those, but i cant hear it properly. Overall this mix works but it dont turn no heads tbh
      thanks for the comment.. i been mixin a few years now but have only jus started mixin cpu's.. i wasn't expectin this mix to turn heads.. jus experimentin with the pella and some random soundclick instrumental..

Comment

I like it [MENTION=2138]Mr Blax job well done I say
        "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X