Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - To Live & Die In L.A. (KRS-2's Easier To Love Remix)(Rough Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - To Live & Die In L.A. (KRS-2's Easier To Love Remix)(Rough Version)

What's up everyone!

This is a rough mix of "To Live & Die In L.A." I did a few years ago which I only found again recently, I was going to attempt to re-do this mix but I thought I'd ask peoples opinions first instead of wasting my time on a mix that no one but me likes haha

It's a fairly simple mix and the quality of the acapella is pretty bad but I'm really just looking for some feedback, thanks.

Originally posted by ALDO View Post
    What's up everyone!

This is a rough mix of "To Live & Die In L.A." I did a few years ago which I only found again recently, I was going to attempt to re-do this mix but I thought I'd ask peoples opinions first instead of wasting my time on a mix that no one but me likes haha

It's a fairly simple mix and the quality of the acapella is pretty bad but I'm really just looking for some feedback, thanks.

http://hulkshare.com/6negu1n0fuoj
    good try, the beat is nice and fits good. But cant listen to this cause the bad cpu.

Comment

Originally posted by ALDO View Post
      What's up everyone!

http://hulkshare.com/6negu1n0fuoj

If you could find a better pella I would do, the beat is real dope!!
      "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.”

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X