King Dizzy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Dizzy...

Don't know where to post this, but is he still around? hes remixes were off the chain, probably my favorite 2Pac Dj, incredible beat maker too, he re-did a fair few 2Pac songs, does anyone know if he has a website or anything, thanks

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Moved it to the general DJ Section.

He is on this forum: http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php/2758-kingdizzy01

Comment

He doesn't post & he's not active, but thanks, didn't know he was on here...

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I haven't heard anything new by him for the last few years
        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

JETS NIGGA

Comment

i loved his who do you love original vibe and cause i had to original vibe, mixes i still listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
              i loved his who do you love original vibe and cause i had to original vibe, mixes i still listen to.
              Whizz his og vibe was better in my opinion. cause if im right dizzy's one was with the leaked version of the real song. Whizz used the cpu from l2tg song, and was alot better q.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Whizz his og vibe was better in my opinion. cause if im right dizzy's one was with the leaked version of the real song. Whizz used the cpu from l2tg song, and was alot better q.

dizzys is dope!!! i use this on my og lttg album.

Comment

DIZZY DA GAWD GOT MUTHAFUCKAS REINVENTING THE WHEEL :krsface

DAT SHIT CRAY

Comment

aiiight beastle

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      Dante's OG Vibe was the one that was garbage lol

Comment

Dizzy is sick i've got a few of his remixes in my collection

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X