Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac "My Block" Devil Man Retail OG Vibe Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac "My Block" Devil Man Retail OG Vibe Mix)

2pac "My Block" Devil Man Retail OG Vibe Mix)

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Version II available on his mixtape "Hammers and Strings"

enjoy!!!

i uploaded this a few months back after finding it on my hard drive.. I didnt know who had mixed it.. Mixed really well

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
      i uploaded this a few months back after finding it on my hard drive.. I didnt know who had mixed it.. Mixed really well
      I DONT EVEN HAVE A COPY OF THIS..... I lost alot of file when i swtched over from PC to MAC.

Link it?

Um...and yea, my old mixes are quite.... over compressed and just not all there. I was very busy in Hollywood and just didnt really put much effort in.

There may or may not be a new mixtape to redeem myself...

Yea... i think so
      Winner of the Initiated Remix Tournament 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by Devil Man View Post
        I DONT EVEN HAVE A COPY OF THIS..... I lost alot of file when i swtched over from PC to MAC.

Link it?

Um...and yea, my old mixes are quite.... over compressed and just not all there. I was very busy in Hollywood and just didnt really put much effort in.

There may or may not be a new mixtape to redeem myself...

Yea... i think so

My Block Remix RetailOG Vibe.mp3 - 12.00MB

Great remix man.. hope to hear more like this

Comment

Comment

I may redo this one. If mixed better it'll be a nice one. I've got 3 more mixes since the initiated contest. Trying to get this mix tape together.
            Winner of the Initiated Remix Tournament 2012!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X