X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Rock Ya' Body (JayyRemixx)

howsit?

scrapped it from my tape, didnt think it qualified lol

Last edited by JackV; 02-24-2012, 06:44 PM.

beat is pretty nice and funky. Not sure or this is the right one for this pella.

Vocals sounds pretty slowed down.

Comment

This mix is wack, sorry but no idea on why you would wanna post this????

Comment

Originally posted by DJ VeliVel View Post
        This mix is wack, sorry but no idea on why you would wanna post this????
        You complete and utter dipshit..!!! all the crap you talk about others and you go and do it yourself. This is the last time i'm going on about this, so sort your shit out....

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
          You complete and utter dipshit..!!! all the crap you talk about others and you go and do it yourself. This is the last time i'm going on about this, so sort your shit out....
          I only posted what he said on tupacnation about this mix u clown. The mix is way too slow an the beat is crap. If u wanna ride dick u go ahead. Ain't what im into.

Comment

I only posted what he said on tupacnation about this mix u clown. The mix is way too slow an the beat is crap. If u wanna ride dick u go ahead. Ain't what im into.
            I'm not on tn and don't care 1 bit what goes on over there, i'm here and you where moaning about others being dicks in your threads just to be assholes, so don't fucking do it in here..!!!

And Dick riding....???? you need to sort your head out bro, i'm being neutral and stopping it for everyone ON THIS FORUM. so either learn to play nice or keep your shit on tn or 2pacalypse.net, simples.

Comment

i said 'the mix wasnt great enough' on tn, not that it was wack. and outta 4 people your the only one who feels like that. its funny how you couldnt think of anything to say before but here you say its too slow, after lars.

Comment

[MENTION=2814]JayyRemixx Nice, I Don't See Why U Left It Out.

Comment

On tupac nation everyone there is saying its crap. I said the beat is shit an don't fit the style. It's wack. .

Comment

On tupac nation everyone there is saying its crap. I said the beat is shit an don't fit the style. It's wack. .
                    You where warned earlier to stop it and move on, you didn't so..... Infracted.

Sorry about the crap in your thread jayy

Comment

Comment

not bad man, but it seems a little soft.
                        if this is a scrap from your tape then im really looking forward to the real thing!

I Know Death Follows Me
                        But
                        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

i lik tha vibe of tha track bra caint wait for the tape to drop

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Maybe a touch slow/soft .. but either way .. it's mixed well and enjoyable to listen too

thanks for the share

Comment

I think this is ok mix, thanks for posting.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X