Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac & Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (DJ Marcy Marc Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac & Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (DJ Marcy Marc Remix)

Nice Remix, Dope Vid Too

2Pac's acapella is mixed kinda sluggish, starts off a little offbeat, could be a little louder too, but a nice remix all around

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

omg! how could somebody butchered this classic Whitney song... She had incredible voice and now she's fuckin chipmunk! Wack!

Comment

I feel sorry for whoever did this mix
        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Isn't it moderator MarkyMark from here who's DJ Marcy Marc?
          Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
            Isn't it moderator MarkyMark from here who's DJ Marcy Marc?
            Nah man. Marky would kill himself before being involved in anything like this lol

Comment

just like to say i am not affiliated any way, shape or form in this mess lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lek View Post
                omg! how could somebody butchered this classic Whitney song... She had incredible voice and now she's fuckin chipmunk! Wack!
                sounds more like dolly parton, it looks like someone mixed the beat from whitney's version and just very little parts of whitney's voice with Dolly parton on the hook
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MjjPac View Post
                  sounds more like dolly parton, it looks like someone mixed the beat from whitney's version and just very little parts of whitney's voice with Dolly parton on the hook
                  Yeah Come to think of it Whitney isn't in the song much.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X