Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Thugz Mansion (Dj Tricki Remix II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Thugz Mansion (Dj Tricki Remix II)

This acapella has been murdered to the core so this is the last remix i'm making of it anyway, hope ya'll like it, n'joy

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

something in that beat sounds so familiar.

nice mix altogether, i wish it had a hook though

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Great mix, agree with RealMasterC though it would be even better with a hook.
      Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

I let the instrumental sing for the chorus

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

I love this! Just love it...I like it when there is no hook at times...nice work trickstah!
          "You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.ā€

Comment

Like this remix. Dope beat, fits really great with this pella. Love what u did with the intro .

Comment

the instrumental is dopeĀ²
              really a great remix

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
              I let the instrumental sing for the chorus
              that was the right choice!!!
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

i wish u could use tha little part of verse from tha og, or i wish we had that whole verse to use.

Comment

wow great remix, very emotional and you are right the instrumental is great , no need 4 a chorus. Dope track

Comment

Originally posted by Ianyo2012 View Post
                    i wish u could use tha little part of verse from tha og, or i wish we had that whole verse to use.
                    I did use the OG verse for the hook on my first remix of Thugz Mansion, You can't really use it for a verse though because it's only like 4 bars and incomplete

[MENTION=9513]AZ Outlaw

Thanks mate!

Comment

Would love 2 hear tha version with tha extra verse as tha hook triki, can u hook me up with that?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X