Let Them Thangs Go (Original Remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Them Thangs Go (Original Remake)

Because we have the OG in not the best quality. I decided to make a remake of the original song, I did this a long time ago. But never dropped it. So here ya go.

Not a super big fan of the og, but maybe some people will like this.

Enjoy it.

original version is one of my favorite songs by 2PAC
    your remake is good too
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Nice job on the mix. I'm not really a fan of the OG either, I don't really like that sample. I like it on fair exchange but not so much on Let them thangs go. I like the other instrumental on the OG, the one that comes in at 52 seconds. When Pac says "it's coming from the rebel as I hit cha from the lower level". I wish that beat was the whole track instead of a couple of seconds here and there. That beat is similar to Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" LP version. I wanted to do a mix using that instrumental, but the only "Check Yo Self" instrumental I could find is the remix with The message beat.

Listen to the second beat on the OG of Let Them Thangs Go, then listen to Ice Cube's Check Yo Self LP version, they're vary similar.

The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
        Nice job on the mix. I'm not really a fan of the OG either, I don't really like that sample. I like it on fair exchange but not so much on Let them thangs go. I like the other instrumental on the OG, the one that comes in at 52 seconds. When Pac says "it's coming from the rebel as I hit cha from the lower level". I wish that beat was the whole track instead of a couple of seconds here and there. That beat is similar to Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" LP version. I wanted to do a mix using that instrumental, but the only "Check Yo Self" instrumental I could find is the remix with The message beat.

Listen to the second beat on the OG of Let Them Thangs Go, then listen to Ice Cube's Check Yo Self LP version, they're vary similar.

Jup sounds pretty nice. Would be dope to remix let them thangs go with that beat too.

Comment

im liking this. Do you think u could put a mediafire link up for it,

Comment

Brilliant job as alwayz bro! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              Jup sounds pretty nice. Would be dope to remix let them thangs go with that beat too.
              I actually do like the original, I don't mind that sample. I'd like to hear a different variation of it it though. I would of probably put that bass line that comes in at 52 seconds throughout the whole track, and played the sample over it but not as prominent as on the original. It's still cool tho. Your remix is pretty tight too.

Yea, I think the Ice Cube instrumental would make for a pretty good blend. I could probably loop it but it wouldn't be as good.
              The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                I actually do like the original, I don't mind that sample. I'd like to hear a different variation of it it though. I would of probably put that bass line that comes in at 52 seconds throughout the whole track, and played the sample over it but not as prominent as on the original. It's still cool tho. Your remix is pretty tight too.

Yea, I think the Ice Cube instrumental would make for a pretty good blend. I could probably loop it but it wouldn't be as good.
                cool, glad you like it. There is no instrumental available from that cube track right? I cant find it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                  cool, glad you like it. There is no instrumental available from that cube track right? I cant find it.
                  Nope. It's suck because he released the song as a single but remixed it first, so there is an instrumental on the single but it's the remix beat.

Comment

Sounds so much "cleaner" if you know what I mean? Really nicely done.

My dream one day is to hear Big L's verse from Jewelz on with Pac. Same sample and equally sick

Comment

This OG vibe is great .. love that old school feel.

I hope you toss up a download link... I'd like to add this to my OGV collection.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        This OG vibe is great .. love that old school feel.

I hope you toss up a download link... I'd like to add this to my OGV collection.

Thanks for sharing!
                        Here is the link.

[MENTION=1032]makaveli502

Comment

sound bra i fuck with it

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

like always DJ luv did it again great rmx bro
                            sigpic

Comment

Great u like it guys, thanks for the comments.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X