Easy Mo Bee's "Chill Wth That Remix" / Me Against The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Mo Bee's "Chill Wth That Remix" / Me Against The World

I just had the idea and through it together quick to hear how it would sound. I took Ill & Al Skratch’s remix instrumental for the track “Chill With That” produced by Easy Mo Bee, and I mixed it with the Me Against The World acapella. It needs some readjusting but you can get the idea from this. How the chorus verses and outro are laid out. I like it, I think they go good together, there’s something about Easy Mo Bee’s production and Pac’s vocals that’s just a perfect chemistry. (not necessarily my remix, I mean the songs they did together.) Even though Easy Mo didn’t produce this track for Pac it still reminds me of something Pac would rap to. “Chill With That” came out in 1995 so it’s MATW era. I guess I just wanted to hear what it would sound like if Easy Mo Bee produced the track MATW, or if he did a remix for it. The beat is a remix he did for someone else around the time MATW came out, so I was thinking what if he used it for a Pac remix instead. I don’t think it’s been done before, I’ve never heard of it anyway.

Give it a listen all the way through at least once. It’s not a perfect mix right now just an idea, noting crazy. Check it out, what you think?

You don't have to download, you can just stream it quick.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Has potential bro

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X