• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good remix, waiting for the tape.
    I Ain't Got Time For Bitches

WANTED LIST

Comment

Very dope mix, beat reminds me of Papa'z Song.

Sent from LG Optimus 2x with Tapatalk 2
      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

i just wasnt really feeling it lol sorry , im just so used to hearing the original so many tears & thats implanted in my brain (i guess thats not really a bad critique)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
          Superb remake. Video is awesome. 10/10 defiantly a keeper. Hope the rest of the tape is the same
          Thanks, but what u exactly mean with remake. Cause this remix is not really a remake of the og

Comment

Yeah no remake, thanks everybody for the feedback, and I might have told Lars already, I enjoyed the remix even more with that spectacular video he made for it

[MENTION=6394]Epiphany83 S'll good lol, no remix really can surpass the original 2Pac songs anyway.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Tricki View Post
              Yeah no remake, thanks everybody for the feedback, and I might have told Lars already, I enjoyed the remix even more with that spectacular video he made for it

[MENTION=6394]Epiphany83 S'll good lol, no remix really can surpass the original 2Pac songs anyway.
              A remix like this deserves a good video

This is the video I spended the most time in, from all my videos hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Thanks, but what u exactly mean with remake. Cause this remix is not really a remake of the og
                Remix + the live footage from house of blues = dope.. Fuck nose where I got remake from lol

Comment

What an amazing start to a mixtape I'm actually looking forward to. The remix is solid and that video is dope as hell.

Thanks for the effort and share!

Comment

what an awsome video, remix, instrumental, vibe...i seriously zoned out watching the video

Comment

Props to tricki, dopfunk and LV. Killer video lv, great work there. Tricki I love ur mixes and couldn't asked for a better dj to mix this.

And DOPFunk your in ur own league of mixing instrumentals. Love ur work.

Looking forward to this. Let's hope my mixes can make a contribution.
                      **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                      **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                      **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                      CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                      CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                      CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

great job dope mix, video really good nice picture and the house of blue scene !!

Comment

great remix and video, sound needs to be touched again though !
                          Bryan Anonim
                          Mix & Mastering bryanonim@wp.pl

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                            There is a Vimeo link now in the first post .
                            thx lars, great beat, great mix and great video
                            everyone icluded did a real good job, keep it up guys

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

This is great, mix and video perfect. [MENTION=2072]Dj Tricki that hook is fucking straight perfection, I love the background vocals. Very creative video [MENTION=856]LarsVerb, it's themed nicely for the mix and I like what you did with the lyrics. Great job both of you.
                              Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

[MENTION=966]DJ T.O.B I uploaded it onto my youtube channel, and it's only blocked in one country, Germany

Smfh.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X