2Pac - Jam feat. Michael Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Jam feat. Michael Jackson

I thought I'd put this in the main section as this was done as a celebration of what would've been 2Pac's 41st this June. Decided to post this 1 day earlier! However this video is not just to honour Tupac Shakur but also Heavy D and the legendary Michael Jackson.

The remix is created by me. The video is created by me, Tsubotai and Virgil Houssou. Yes, 3 guys were working on this!!!
    We spent quite some time in this video and in my opinion it's really amazing. I doubt i will ever in my life do a video as good as this. So i hope you enjoy and appreciate the work used in the video making

I had to upload it to Dailymotion as Youtube blocked it in 229!!! countries (including USA, UK, Canada, the whole world). If you got a Dailymotion account i wouldn't mind a support. If not I hope you enjoy at least

PS: Don't watch the video here, watch it on Dailymotion with HD on.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

yes I appreciate, i can see that the video is in a lot of time.
    And very good it has become, song, video and beat its a fresh mix. Perfect work that you do and your friends. I Like it
    thanks for this

Comment

a nice idea
      a shame the acapella isnt that good
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

love it! because i love both MJ and 2pac !!! best remix ever from MJ and 2pac !

Comment

dope mix mate & a great job on the video

Comment

Nice work you guys did there (audio +video) , with a best acapella it would be perfect but it's still dope.... Will you drop it in a mixtape or whatever ?
            sigpic

Comment

nice remix bro, of course the cpu pella isn't the best but it's a good remix

Comment

thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it a lot

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
                Nice work you guys did there (audio +video) , with a best acapella it would be perfect but it's still dope.... Will you drop it in a mixtape or whatever ?
                yeah agree, pella could have been better, but its the best i had back then
                if somebody got a better pella i wouldnt mind to get hooked up with it

then i could fix/remake the mix, maybe ill fix the mix and the video 1 day, lets see ...

na the mix isn't supposed for a mixtape, i would have sended it in for the 2pac-forum mixtape but lv said the tracklist was done so i didnt send it in
                i will maybe put it on a mixtape one day, but right now im focusing on other projects

is there a reason for that question? because if somebody wants a dl link (mp3 or wav) u gotta tell me ...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                  if somebody wants a dl link (mp3 or wav) u gotta tell me ...
                  this is amazing, i love it
                  can you send me the remix in wav form please

one of the best mixes i ever heard , your da bomb bro

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Mick View Post
                    this is amazing, i love it
                    can you send me the remix in wav form please

one of the best mixes i ever heard , your da bomb bro
                    check your pms homie

Comment

Originally posted by DJ T.O.B View Post
                      thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it a lot

yeah agree, pella could have been better, but its the best i had back then
                      if somebody got a better pella i wouldnt mind to get hooked up with it

then i could fix/remake the mix, maybe ill fix the mix and the video 1 day, lets see ...

na the mix isn't supposed for a mixtape, i would have sended it in for the 2pac-forum mixtape but lv said the tracklist was done so i didnt send it in
                      i will maybe put it on a mixtape one day, but right now im focusing on other projects

is there a reason for that question? because if somebody wants a dl link (mp3 or wav) u gotta tell me ...
                      I want that remix too plz
                      sigpic

Comment

ive alwasy like the chorus to this song and the instrumental.... MJ's verses suck i think but the funyness is amazing. and love how pac starts off and his words before the mj chorus.... great work. nice mix.
                        **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                        **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                        **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                        CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                        CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                        CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X