GHOST OG VIBE?!?!?! WTF **PAPAVELI MIX**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHOST OG VIBE?!?!?! WTF **PAPAVELI MIX**

so yea... made this mix a couple weeks ago.. some of you already heard it.. but the masses havent... so here you go.. i sped the pella up to the point where I think it was originally recorded at... and i picked a 94 style beat that pac would have rapped to...

now this is just a quick mix.. didnt spend much time on it as its not worth it because of the warning below....

WARNING: CPU alert... you can listen just to hear the pella sped up on a 94 beat.. lol..

preview stream quality is sht.. but the cpu is not very good either so yea.... if you want the best quality just download it..

check it muh dogs...^^

Will anything ever replace my Ghost (Whizz Remix)? Maybe this will... I'll find out later on though lol. Thanks

Comment

Sorry but this just sounds odd as hell to me, I guess Pac sounds right but you can still hear the depth in vhis voice at times if you know what I mean.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
        Sorry but this just sounds odd as hell to me, I guess Pac sounds right but you can still hear the depth in vhis voice at times if you know what I mean.

depth in his voice? lol..

lol.. i know there are plenty of things wrong with this mix.. i really dont wanna even consider it an official remix by me... its more of just me fcking around to see what the pella sounded like sped up on some drums...

Comment

sounds like it could work if played with some more

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
            depth in his voice? lol..

lol.. i know there are plenty of things wrong with this mix.. i really dont wanna even consider it an official remix by me... its more of just me fcking around to see what the pella sounded like sped up on some drums...
            i know u was fucking around with this mix but it sounds like a regular mix from youtube
            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
            i`m confused

Comment

Originally posted by Correa View Post
              i know u was fucking around with this mix but it sounds like a regular mix from youtube

hahahaha.. yea.. i should have just let the beat play at first and then just randomly place the pella on top of it... get a quick 100,000 views on youtube.... lol.

Comment

the start was really shit tbh.. then it sounds better when the beat kicks in

Comment

lol ... this aint too bad ... didnt expect this beat so that was a cool surprise ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                    the start was really shit tbh.. then it sounds better when the beat kicks in
                    i agree... lol..

i dont spend time on mixes that have no potential because of a shtty cpu... i wanted it to start as quick as possible and end as quick as possible...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X