Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Homies (OG Mix) ...think this sounds weird lol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Homies (OG Mix) ...think this sounds weird lol?

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/dj_tricki/lil-homies-og-mix[/soundcloud]

I added chords and a lead & shit but it's not blending right in the mix so I got em' muted for now...

Forum needs to have the soundcloud thing added btw...

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

lol whos that ladie that commented it man shes hot

btw nice sound i would change the volume settings on the guitar loop a bit louder its getting too mcuh under the rest of the sounds . too bad we didnt have the studio pella for this

Comment

NICE! It rocks man....

Comment

also the bass sounds rough tough with the drums , try some other frequence maybe . otherwise it gives the whole mix a raw vibe . try a bit around and make the guitar louder or give it a reveerb effect on the left channel the drums are sounding perfect try some smoother bass frequence or other tone position like i said befor , man i wanna hear the whole mix then ? what program u are using btw ? reason ?

Comment

Originally posted by al c4pone View Post
          also the bass sounds rough tough with the drums , try some other frequence maybe . otherwise it gives the whole mix a raw vibe . try a bit around and make the guitar louder or give it a reveerb effect on the left channel the drums are sounding perfect try some smoother bass frequence or other tone position like i said befor , man i wanna hear the whole mix then ? what program u are using btw ? reason ?
          I see what you're saying, thanks for the constructive input mate , that's how I wanted the bass to be honest, I even tweaked and eq'd the bass guitar to get that kind of rough raw sound.

The entire mix is boring, that's why when I blend some other instruments over it, it'll be better for a full mix I guess, I was just kicking around here tbh

Eye use FL by the way...

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

i think its dope..

Comment

FL u mean Fruity Loops man if u are doing this with fruity then u have talent its not the easiest program to let sound something natural u know , what else u are using what kind of usb/controller keyboard ?
              would be great to hear the whole mix , yeah the vibe is great and u have done a very good job on the bassline though , with some rolldown in it reminds me on JJs style what kind of cpu do u use ? i hear danny boy from the og in the chorous so u have rearanged all things around the og with the mixer i guess ^^

keep the work going its amazing...
              Last edited by C4poTheDon; 06-23-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

+hurry up and finish this Tricki!

Comment

i like it tricki.... a nice change to the versions out there.. though make the drums slightly softer i think. that would give a better vibe to the chorus i think... keep up the hard work, this definitely has potential
                  **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                  **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                  **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                  CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                  CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork finnish this man , it would be hella dope!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

full remix ??

Comment

Finally found it!!!!!!! BUT link is dead!!!! Did anyone download it that can re-up PLEASE?!?!?

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X