X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - We Can't Stop (Bad Boy Remix)

remix i made tonight

i thought i should share it with yall, bumpin it a lot

BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

that is pretty good man.the pac vocal's sound right on like he freestyled it right on that beat.
    keep more 2pac on bad boy beats mix's comming.

Comment

thanks for the feedback)
      BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Not really like it. Pac sounds like he used tons of XTC Pills lol, its so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          Not really like it. Pac sounds like he used tons of XTC Pills lol, its so fast.
          after hours of listening to Rebel XD, Twista, Crucified, Busta Rhymes and others this mix sounds so slow

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
            after hours of listening to Rebel XD, Twista, Crucified, Busta Rhymes and others this mix sounds so slow
            I dont compare it with them. Compared it with the og speed of the acapella.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              I dont compare it with them. Compared it with the og speed of the acapella.
              it sounds too slow for me

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
                it sounds too slow for me
                too slow? its the original speed of it lol. Its the wat pac made it.

I dont care when u only speed up the vocals with a few bpm, cause I do that myself aswell sometimes. But this sounds speed up with more then 10 BPM. Sounds not natural for me.

Comment

I agree, the bpm is just too fast on this one and it doesn't sound right to me.

Comment

Sounds good man. But 2Pac's voice is a lil bit fast, hey but is cool.

Comment

yo i need that there u go enhance 4 download bro !

Comment

G Thug my homie's thug for our niggaz

Comment

Originally posted by loveofmusic View Post
                          yo i need that there u go enhance 4 download bro !
                          WHAT?????

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X