Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all you Dj's , WC - Better Days Instrumental mp3 (Produced by Johnny J)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you Dj's , WC - Better Days Instrumental mp3 (Produced by Johnny J)

This beat has a 2pac vibe feel to it do to the fact that its a johnny j beat. I was thinking what acapella would fit well to this song and i came up with "starring through my rearview". if anyone can come up with a better pella to match the tempo to this song i want to hear it. please enjoy this johnny j beat and have mixing this song. peace

http://www2.zshare.ma/wq0fh2pan1s0

I forgot to mention something
    Dj's can you please post yout mixes in this thread please, thank you!

Comment

I used this remix 2 years ago on my 2Pac & Johnny J mixtape, remixed it with UTEOT.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

must of missed it then, could you upload it please, i wanna hear how pac would sound over this beat.

Edit: just found it in the archive section. dope mixtape by the way. i like the switch up with other johnny j beats.
        on another note, do you think you can do a quik lil mix of better days beat with starring through my rearview pella? i hear that pella in my head over this beat and it really flows good in my head, like i hear the instrumental and start rapping pacs verese in my head and it just flows well together.
        if not then no worries, and thx for taking the time to look at this thread. peace!
        Last edited by 187_skillz; 07-02-2012, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 187_skillz View Post
          must of missed it then, could you upload it please, i wanna hear how pac would sound over this beat.

Edit: just found it in the archive section. dope mixtape by the way. i like the switch up with other johnny j beats.
          on another note, do you think you can do a quik lil mix of better days beat with starring through my rearview pella? i hear that pella in my head over this beat and it really flows good in my head, like i hear the instrumental and start rapping pacs verese in my head and it just flows well together.
          if not then no worries, and thx for taking the time to look at this thread. peace!

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

yes!!!! thank you man, i love this beat and pacs verse over this. it sounds dope to me.
            +1
            i want to know what you think of this pella over this beat, do u think it goes well or is it just me.
            comments anyone else like or not? thanks again dj tricki.

Comment

yes!!!! thank you man, i love this beat and pacs verse over this. it sounds dope to me.
              +1
              i want to know what you think of this pella over this beat, do u think it goes well or is it just me.
              In 2005 I mixed this beat with 2pacs better dayz acapella for one of my mixtapes.

I know the bpm's of both tracks are very different, so i changed the bpm of the beat alot hehe.

Comment

+1
                I think its actually a really good combination, despite the acapella being some weird adlib shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X