Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troublesome 96 (ft Ice Cube, The DOC & The Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troublesome 96 (ft Ice Cube, The DOC & The Game)

This was my remix I submitted to the B1 contest with a undercover account, cause i am banned lol. But because the contest is so dead, and it looks like nobody cares, here is the remix.

Thanks to riskie for the amazing tag LOL

Beat by D-ace.

DL Link: http://www.hulkshare.com/88qyugj9l474

Amazing work!

I like it, really really cool beat.
    Black and White Video is Hot.
    Respekt
    Ty

Comment

lol at them, but
      remix is really good man. I don't know where did you take other verses from, but they fits perfectly to the beat. lol
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

why lol at them

Comment

the beat is sick nice work lars

Comment

I like it, you have done well

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
              lol at them, but
              remix is really good man. I don't know where did you take other verses from, but they fits perfectly to the beat. lol
              The game is from a song named Troublesome. Ice cube and DOC are from the same song, forgot which.

Comment

This is great man

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                  The game is from a song named Troublesome. Ice cube and DOC are from the same song, forgot which.
                  the shit.

This mix is very nice btw love the beat and how it all came together. Nice use of Pac adlibs throughout the song also. Great job.
                  My Current PC
                  i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Tight mix, everything flowed well on that beat.
                    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Thanks guy, glad you like it!

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                      the shit.

This mix is very nice btw love the beat and how it all came together. Nice use of Pac adlibs throughout the song also. Great job.
                      Jup that was the song .

Comment

the beat is sick nice !!!!!!!!!!!! good job !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey bro I saw this mix on the 2pac-radio facebook page.... i like it a lot. nice instrumental which ive loved, though because the berocke remix on this instrumental i cant get into it a lot. one thing i could say is move pacs verse slightly to the right... like would be good to hear him on a different drum/bar, might give it a different feel. really like the games chorus and the way it ends with the shout outs. great mix

I was wondering could u PM me the pac adlibs for the 2pac verse.... i want to use them on the chorus on my remix... and well lets just say someone doesnt wanna send them to me.
                          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
                            Hey bro I saw this mix on the 2pac-radio facebook page.... i like it a lot. nice instrumental which ive loved, though because the berocke remix on this instrumental i cant get into it a lot. one thing i could say is move pacs verse slightly to the right... like would be good to hear him on a different drum/bar, might give it a different feel. really like the games chorus and the way it ends with the shout outs. great mix

I was wondering could u PM me the pac adlibs for the 2pac verse.... i want to use them on the chorus on my remix... and well lets just say someone doesnt wanna send them to me.
                            Thanks man!

But moving pac on a different bar/drum? that would make it totally offbar, what is dope about that lol?

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                              Thanks man!

But moving pac on a different bar/drum? that would make it totally offbar, what is dope about that lol?
                              nah not off beat... just off bar. like its on beat but on a different bar. if that makes sense. also im wondering could u send over the games acapella.. i wanna play around with it on my remix if thats ok. like send the acapellas of all 3 versesa for that track if u can
                              **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                              **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                              **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                              CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                              CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                              CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X