Letz Get It On Clip Reference Version Jmix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letz Get It On Clip Reference Version Jmix

Ive Mixed A Reference Version Of This With A Klockwork Instrumental.. It Fits Perfectly, And Adds To The Og Beat..Enhances Almost! Love The Jazz Vibe! Check It Out. I Also Added The Partial Outro @ 1:31
    sigpic

Originally posted by jessesurratt View Post
    Ive Mixed A Reference Version Of This With A Klockwork Instrumental.. It Fits Perfectly, And Adds To The Og Beat..Enhances Almost! Love The Jazz Vibe! Check It Out. I Also Added The Partial Outro @ 1:31
    http://www.hulkshare.com/mq9a3qonitc0

i dont know if this needs much "enhancing" as the 30 for 30 version i think was enhanced enough...

Comment

well....hmm nothing special for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
        i dont know if this needs much "enhancing" as the 30 for 30 version i think was enhanced enough...
        Yea I agree here aswell. Plus the intro sounds weird with these double sounds (espn and remake), at some parts it even sounds offkey togheter.

Comment

thought it was good

Comment

So its just the 30:30 clip blended with the remake I had done.. I'm so worn out on that clip I need 2nd verse!! Hell the whole track really..

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
              Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
              Yea I agree here aswell. Plus the intro sounds weird with these double sounds (espn and remake), at some parts it even sounds offkey togheter.
              Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
              So its just the 30:30 clip blended with the remake I had done.. I'm so worn out on that clip I need 2nd verse!! Hell the whole track really..
              I Was Just Making A Reference Version, Kinda Like The war Games Reference With The Looped Gitta Strippin Beat. This Is Not Supposed To Be Some AWESOME Remix, Just A Reference Mix.
              sigpic

Comment

I Was Just Making A Reference Version, Kinda Like The war Games Reference With The Looped Gitta Strippin Beat. This Is Not Supposed To Be Some AWESOME Remix, Just A Reference Mix.
                yea I know, but I dont see the surplus value of this, compared to the clip we already have from this song.

That war gamez was a remake from a song we dont have and its not leaked. There are 2 remixes of war gamez, one with a looped beat, and one with a remake beat of that dpg song

[MENTION=747]Mexican-Man did those.

Comment

Ok Im So Sorry My Post Doesnt Live Up To Your Expectations. I Just Shared Something Others Sites Seem To like. MY Bad. I Know This Is Not As Important As An Alt Fanmade Mix Of Dont U Trust Me... Lol, But Why the Hate? I Let The Instrumental Ride In Case Someone Wanted To Mix It.. realest2947 Liked It. So Why Are You Treating Me Like I Just Posted The Clip? There Is No Mix Out There Like This So I Shared. Dont Like It? Fine. But Why Reply Like I Posted Something Useless?
                  Last edited by jessesurratt; 07-22-2012, 11:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't mind this. I like it

I really can't wait for this song to drop, if it ever does. This will definitely be my fight and song to get fired up before my soccer matches!!
                    **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
                    **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
                    **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
                    CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
                    CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
                    CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Ok Im So Sorry My Post Doesnt Live Up To Your Expectations. I Just Shared Something Others Sites Seem To like. MY Bad. I Know This Is Not As Important As An Alt Fanmade Mix Of Dont U Trust Me... Lol, But Why the Hate? I Let The Instrumental Ride In Case Someone Wanted To Mix It.. realest2947 Liked It. So Why Are You Treating Me Like I Just Posted The Clip? There Is No Mix Out There Like This So I Shared. Dont Like It? Fine. But Why Reply Like I Posted Something Useless?
                      Sorry if I insulted you. It was not my tendency to do. I just said my honest opinion, and im not hating. Feel free to post whatever remix you want, some will like it, some wont.

That dont u trust me mixdown is not mine. Some members requested it in another topic, so thats why I posted it.

Comment

i like it, even if there other available and thanks for sharing it in/to our community.
                        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Yea i like it, nice work bro
                          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

I love this mix! Since the song released in remix, someone should make a cpu acapella and put together to this instrumental vibe. I don't know how to make this, but it would be awsome

Comment

Originally posted by MCLetEmSee View Post
                              I love this mix! Since the song released in remix, someone should make a cpu acapella and put together to this instrumental vibe. I don't know how to make this, but it would be awsome
                              Its nearly not possible to make a high quality cpu of this song. Dont want to rape the song with a bad sounding cpu.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X