Dont U trust Me Mixdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont U trust Me Mixdown

I dont really know in which section to put this. So I put it here, so most people will notice. Its pretty nice I must say.

Its called version 2 in my folders. Better then all crappy quality real mixdowns we have. Its made by someone i know. and old 2pac scene cat lol.

I really like the extra breaks before the verse starts , without the drums.

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark

gunna check this man thanks

Comment

thanks for posting this mix

I like some of the stuff done to it. It's nice to add a high quality alt mix to the collection. I only had the Evo version.

Comment

Yeah it should have been arranged this way as far as the mix down, apart from the gay background vocalists, they make the song sound cheesy

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Thanks. I like this. Only thing that would make it perfect is if a female voice re-did the phone call at the beginning. I'm pretty sure 2Pac never intended to have a convo with him self.
          The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

You should Sign Up or Login to download this file
            ??

Comment

this version is better imo

Dont U Trust Me Mixdown
              When thugs cry
              We don't shed tears we shed blood
              Do you still wanna be a thug?
              (And all our enemies die)
              When thugs cry!

Comment

thanks for this. Like the beat of this song, fresh beat!

Comment

Sounds good but the awful female vocals ruin this song for me, this reel realy needs to be played with to get the best out of it imo, possibly removing parts or all of the female vocals altogether if need be.
                  My Current PC
                  i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
                    Thanks. I like this. Only thing that would make it perfect is if a female voice re-did the phone call at the beginning. I'm pretty sure 2Pac never intended to have a convo with him self.
                    Somebody should make their g/f or wifey just do the lines in a ghetto voice for remixers to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                      Somebody should make their g/f or wifey just do the lines in a ghetto voice for remixers to use.
                      I agree. Something similar to the female at the beginning of the song Just Like Daddy Dramacydal version.
                      The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

That old 2pac scene cat is still here
                        Just visit now and then.
                        Glad you guys like it

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          That old 2pac scene cat is still here
                          Just visit now and then.
                          Glad you guys like it
                          Good to see u here .

Comment

why does it ask me to join when i try to check it out can u upload to a diffident sever

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                              I dont really know in which section to put this. So I put it here, so most people will notice. Its pretty nice I must say.

Its called version 2 in my folders. Better then all crappy quality real mixdowns we have. Its made by someone i know. and old 2pac scene cat lol.

I really like the extra breaks before the verse starts , without the drums.

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark
                              Sorry to bump this old thread but is a reup possible?

(Or if anyone else has a good mixdown they'd like to share)

Edit : I realize there has been many threads made with mixdowns, they're all very welcome
                              Last edited by brainghost; 01-11-2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X