Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I Get Free (Johnny J Remix) (Dj Tricki Remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I Get Free (Johnny J Remix) (Dj Tricki Remake)

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/klockworkbeats/2pac-when-i-get-free-johnny-j[/SC]

My crappy remake, enjoy

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Dope, can u post just the instru?
    "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Where's the Lil Homies remix

Comment

Originally posted by pacman
        could you up a link for this [MENTION=2072]Klockwork
        Download is enabled on the Soundcloud page, click on the arrow pointing down on the songs toolbar

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Good job, I like this alot more then JJ remix. That remix sounds so soft and stuff. This sounds more raw in my opinion, dunno why lol.

The JJ had alot too smooth sounds in the remix, things ur remix dont have. Plus the drums and the whole vibe of ur remix sounds alot more raw.

Good job!

Comment

Sounds good man ,good mixing everything give it a thumbs up!
            Love.

Comment

sounds good to me bro ... not at all crappy

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                Good job, I like this alot more then JJ remix. That remix sounds so soft and stuff. This sounds more raw in my opinion, dunno why lol.

The JJ had alot too smooth sounds in the remix, things ur remix dont have. Plus the drums and the whole vibe of ur remix sounds alot more raw.

Good job!
                Didn't think I could ever top a JJ beat lol

Thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork just finnish that LilĀ“homies Beat man ^^ this is awesome and the other track is it too

Comment

Originally posted by al c4pone View Post
                    [MENTION=2072]Klockwork just finnish that LilĀ“homies Beat man ^^ this is awesome and the other track is it too
                    It was just a giant loop, it's crap. But the choice is yours. I don't have any desire to finish layering more sounds on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                      It was just a giant loop, it's crap. But the choice is yours. I don't have any desire to finish layering more sounds on top of it.
                      but it was sounding dope ^^ pls upload the instrumental then ...

Comment

I didnt said this beat is better compared to JJ's

I said ur beat fits the when i get free vocals alot better. JJ's beat is a fucking dope beat, but seriously sounds garbage with when i get free.

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                        Didn't think I could ever top a JJ beat lol

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by al c4pone View Post
                          but it was sounding dope ^^ pls upload the instrumental then ...

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

Comment

dont really think this beat fits the lyrics much, BUT the instrumental itself sounds good man

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X