Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac-Let's Get It On Remix (KlockWork Beat Remake 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
    you done with this yet? did I miss a download link or youtube?
    The musical side of it is all done but I've ran out of CPU & Ram mixing the song down :@ it's really fuckin with me that I need to use so many plugins but yeah, it's killing me that I cant mix it down to the end of it

I've ran out of mix inserts on 3 channels, I don't think anyone can sympathize my pain here =(

I'll record a clip from my phone & post it up on youtube or somethin til I can figure out how to get around this mess

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
      The musical side of it is all done but I've ran out of CPU & Ram mixing the song down :@ it's really fuckin with me that I need to use so many plugins but yeah, it's killing me that I cant mix it down to the end of it

I've ran out of mix inserts on 3 channels, I don't think anyone can sympathize my pain here =(

I'll record a clip from my phone & post it up on youtube or somethin til I can figure out how to get around this mess
      Email me a clip brother, I'm heading to Vegas EARLY in the AM for a few days for work convention. I NEED to bump this while I'm there!!! Also I'll be having you do some more projects for me soon, including a mix for that last Syke remake.

Thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

The intro sounds a little slow and "drunk"?? for some reason, but I like it!! Finish it up hurry, I'll be in Vegas soon and need to listen to this as I walk through the MGM!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X