ALL OUT (RETAIL / OG MIX) ***PAPAVELI REMIX***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL OUT (RETAIL / OG MIX) ***PAPAVELI REMIX***

so yea.... basically just did something simple here.... ive been wanting to do this for the longest time but never could because i didnt have an all out pella... and im not a big fan of CPU pellas.... but [MENTION=2109]underdog hooked me up with a nice one so i finally did it... i think it turned out pretty nice... i switched a couple things around and because it is a cpu pella i had to kinda drag the pella a bit to hide excess cpu noise and because pac vocals were pulled up a bit on the retail to make it fit better on the beat.... most prolly wont notice the difference though.....

MAJOR PROPZ TO [MENTION=2109]underdog WHO HOOKED ME UP WITH THE PELLA!!

i personally like the retail beat better then the og one (og beat as it is).. so for the most part... this is just the og vocals over the retail beat

^^^ check it ^^^^

stream with shtty quality or download for full quality

^^^MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON ^^THIS THREAD^^ FOR UPDATES ON MY UPCOMING 2PAC MIXTAPE!^^^

i'm impressed papa. great work.

ps - hurry up with your tape

Comment

good shit..came out nice

Comment

Dope stuff! Glad this was finally done properly!!!!!!! Good job on the loop too!
        "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
        I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
        I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
        I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

dope r.i.p Muammar Gaddafi great man

Comment

don't like how you looped instrumental, you removed the extra part in the end of each verse
            BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
              don't like how you looped instrumental, you removed the extra part in the end of each verse
              this is the first real full loop of this beat anyone has seen in 12 years... lol.. i think its pretty damn good... i didnt remove anything.. had that ending part been available to loop.. i would have included it....

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                this is the first real full loop of this beat anyone has seen in 12 years... lol.. i think its pretty damn good... i didnt remove anything.. had that ending part been available to loop.. i would have included it....
                i looped it, don't think it's a problem to have EDI sayin "that's right"
                BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

i looped it, don't think it's a problem to have EDI sayin "that's right"
                  that is a problem... lol.. cant have any extra sht like that on a loop..... too amateurish and sloppy..... i like the challenge of doing full loops instead of taking the easy way out... it can either be looped or it cant...

plus that part would not go with my loop because of the missing chorus elements...

Comment

that is a problem... lol.. cant have any extra sht like that on a loop..... too amateurish and sloppy..... i like the challenge of doing full loops instead of taking the easy way out... it can either be looped or it cant...

plus that part would not go with my loop because of the missing chorus elements...
                    fuck chorus elements, sounds good without them

check it, it took me 1 minute to make

ill make a good quality one this weekend

also uses your loop of instrumental, thanks for it

shit, i forgot to paste the link
                    lol
                    will up it tomorrow
                    Last edited by FeenTech; 09-06-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

fuck chorus elements, sounds good without them

check it, it took me 1 minute to make

ill make a good quality one this weekend

also uses your loop of instrumental, thanks for it

shit, i forgot to paste the link
                      lol
                      will up it tomorrow
                      lol.. alright man... just drop a link when you get th chance... ill check it..

Comment

lol.. alright man... just drop a link when you get th chance... ill check it..
                        re-looped it, sounds better now
                        i only don't like the switch of quality, because your loop that i found is not good quality

Comment

re-looped it, sounds better now
                          i only don't like the switch of quality, because your loop that i found is not good quality

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/21779589/file.html

see the problem with that is that the part i got the loop on was the chorus part with the chorus elements and all that like i said before... even though the beat switches the same way during those last 4 bars on the real version... there are less elements in the beat during the verses so the switch actually sounds good... but because there is so much going on during the loop and really nothing going on plus completely different things during the intro part it just doesnt sound like a good transition to me... plus the talking n sht.... if there were part of the beat where i could loop the beat how it is during the verses i would have definitely tried to get those last 4 bars in.. even with the talking.. but idk man...

i know where your coming from though... it just sounds weird to me...

Comment

see the problem with that is that the part i got the loop on was the chorus part with the chorus elements and all that like i said before... even though the beat switches the same way during those last 4 bars on the real version... there are less elements in the beat during the verses so the switch actually sounds good... but because there is so much going on during the loop and really nothing going on plus completely different things during the intro part it just doesnt sound like a good transition to me... plus the talking n sht.... if there were part of the beat where i could loop the beat how it is during the verses i would have definitely tried to get those last 4 bars in.. even with the talking.. but idk man...

i know where your coming from though... it just sounds weird to me...
                            in version i upped it was without talking, i looped 1st bar and pitched it then, sounds like it was in original
                            idk, it soinds weird to me without that last bars and now i'm bumpin it veeeeeery hard

Comment

this is something i wanted to hear for a long time 2 i would have put pacs hook at the end then end with the die slow part lawz og verses sound out of place buts there's nothing that could of helped with that i think a remake of the retail instrumental would have worked best over all i still like this its the best i heard of this
                              Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                              i`m confused

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X