[DL Now] KREW Presents The Notorious B.I.G. - The Frank White EP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DL Now] KREW Presents The Notorious B.I.G. - The Frank White EP

So we all know the B.I.G.'s section is really dead right now so for that reason, I decided to make this EP to bring some life to the section a bit. B.I.G. is one of my favorite rappers, def in my top 10 of all-time.. This is for all the B.I.G. fans still left on the board..

Shout-Outs:
    @Fatal-N-Felony: Thank you for the awesome cover homie! I couldn't have asked for a better cover to sum up what this project is all about.. @LarsVerb: Thank you for all the feedback you gave me. I appreciate the honesty and any advice you have to offer!

-------------------------------------------------

Download Links
    :

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

#dj #vip #staff
    @Ironman @Deviouz @DADA7 @Dj. T.N.L.A.K. @Mexican-Man @DJ T.O.B @WC Mafia @DJ Systim @TaLLoRider @Mr. Kennedy @BoNity@SabiMixx @Devil Man @Mr.Mind @DJ Mick @OG MIX @c-boy @Panfruit @kingdizzy01 @MOUTON62 @djnice1 @Scream @DJ Hitman @Crezzpo@Scream @Tsubotai‎ @John Lemon‎ @Makaveli*the*don @Fleece Johnson
    Last edited by KREW; 10-01-2012, 08:11 PM.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

woo biggie, i remember had to go on holiday, and as soon as I got on the plane I realised everything in my ipod is deleted except for the ones under artist 'Biggie' lol

so for 2 whole weeks I listened to nothing but B.I.G lol. Looking forward to the tape.

Comment

wow, dope cover!!!
      i like Biggie, gonna download it soon

Comment

Uploading it Now to Datpiff m8.

That I know U See Me remix is sick. Is that Big in the hook? never heard it before.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          Uploading it Now to Datpiff m8.

That I know U See Me remix is sick. Is that Big in the hook? never heard it before.
          Thanks brotha, yeah it's BIG and it's from "Crush On You" by Junior M.A.F.I.A.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

[MENTION=306]KREW

Here is the Datpiff Link

Comment

ok listening to it now (first 2 mins for now, so its quick review):

1) love that beat, great mix 5/5
              2) well, og beat is much better imo, this is no bad, not feelin that much for now 3/5 from me
              3) nice smooth beat, big flows on it good, and i like that chorus too 5/5
              4) heard it before somehow? that sample is great (pour out......) 5/5
              5) another great one! damn i like almost every track so far...how is it possible? nice job! 5/5
              6) omg dope sample, beat, and sounds from movie....real goood! 5/5
              7) finally somethin i like less i dont like drums in here...well 3/5
              thats strange..but i like it somehow, yep its good, love samples that u used here 4/5
              9) beat is ok, but biggies acapella is low quality, could be a great song, it still is, just lil lower cause of vocal q 4/5
              10) i think that beat dont fit to this acapella...its too light if u know what i mean...3/5
              11) same as #9 and #10...worst song for me on a tape and only that i dont like 2/5

overall its a dope ass mixtape and gonna save it and keep it and get it to my car
              great job!

Comment

wow this is a very good mixtape, this is how it is done folks!

Comment

some good mixes on this

thanks for doing this

Comment

your KREW style mixes are insane, one of the most authentic biggie tape ive heard.

Comment

im gonna download it as soon as i can man!!

it seems very promising

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

GTFU! Yes! Finally! Fuck no blank cds! Checking out...
                        "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                          your KREW style mixes are insane, one of the most authentic biggie tape ive heard.
                          Thanks for the compliment homie

Now back to mixing Pac again.. haha

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Probably The Best Biggie Tape Ive Ever Heard, There Is Not Much I Would Add or change on this.

This Will Be Saved, Thats For Sure.

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

my favorite has to be somebody's gotta die
                              mafioso and real niggas do real things also get played the second most on here from me
                              nice tape [MENTION=306]KREW
                              F-N-F
                              THE REMIX KING
                              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X