[DL Now] KREW Presents The Notorious B.I.G. - The Frank White EP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
    This is a real good mixtape. The beat selection for the vocals is top notch, keep it up Krew.
    Thanks brotha, I might fuck around and drop another this year haha

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
    http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

Finally I get to do a review on this.. been much delayed but ive been so busy with many of lifes challenges.

01 Somebody Gotta Die - FUCKEN AMAZING!! 10 out of 10. Great way to start the mixtape and you have definitely set the vibe for an amazing mixtape. The melody and drums is to die for. the pianno on the chorus along with the melody brings out the words perfectly.

02 Whatchu Want - Again simply greatness. Classic mix.... love how you just included some scratching on the chorus... adds to that classic feel!! something nothing is perfect and that what makes this great! 10 out of 10

03 I Know U See Me - Great mix. has a badboy rnb feel to it. a mix id expect p.diddy to release. the instrumental has that pdiddy feel to it withi its melody where the drums give off that old school biggie 101 feel

04 Brooklyn's Own - Didn't expect this...love the sample.... you got me hooked right now great custom hook. adds another life to the mix. 10 out of 10

05 I Run This City - simple classic mix. the melody and the extra background drums make this something else. one again with a perfect custom hook and this scratches. love how you add that in. and lead up to the nd verse... great!! 10 out of 10

06 Mafioso - a great mix and love the intro...!!.. though i think the melody is too strong at times over biggie and jayz verse. nas kills it. the movie samples are perfect!! 9 out of 10

07 Real Niggas Do Real Things - a different sound. not my style though it work well. as standard everything is mixed well, though cant seem to get into this mix because of the melody. the chorus sounds a bit too much for at times. like the volume of it 7.5 out of 10

08 Let's Get It On - You have really turned this into a biggie mix! the melody is mellow which i love. the custom hook again is feels like a summary of hiphop and those who "got it on"! really hooked on how mellow this mix is!! great mix 10 out of 10

09 Dead Wrong - Great street mix here. the vibe of it takes u on a journey and then the vocals are raw.!. seriously ur work is amazing! the only thing is that the mix goes for ages and sounds a litte similar in the end. though not ur fault biggie did so many verses. 9 out of 10

10 A Brooklyn Tale - More modern feel here. sounds like a tribute mix.... again amazing custom hook. nothing much more i can say about this. having ms wallace adds to the tribute feel of it. great solid mix 10 out of 10

11 One More Chance (Bonus Track) - FUCKEN WOW! when i think ive heard it all i think it can't get any better.... such a different mix to what i expected. great how the instrumental changes up.. changes the feel of the song from mellow to rnb to an airy feel!! there's nothing more i can say that i haven't said before. its clear im a fan of your work. just keep it up!

[MENTION=306]KREW this is so good i would have paid to buy this!! 10 out of 10.... My favorite biggie mixtape of all time, and its just an EP!!
      **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
      **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
      **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
      CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
      CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
      CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

[MENTION=7122]djmoey thanks for the review homie! really appeciate the feedback. you should check out my Pac & Nas EP if you havent already

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

Originally posted by KREW View Post
          [MENTION=7122]djmoey thanks for the review homie! really appeciate the feedback. you should check out my Pac & Nas EP if you havent already
          I havent seen the pac and nas ep. Link it here... Too lazy to look for it
          **DOWNLOAD**DJ Moey Presents Tupac The Way It Was (2Pac-Forum Mixtape)
          **DOWNLOAD** Complete Outlawz Discography (All members + incl. Big Syke & Mopreme) - 16.66GB
          **DOWNLOAD** ALL DJ MOEY MIXTAPES <CHECK IT OUT>
          CLICK HERE → TO PURCHASE TUPAC "DON'T CALL ME BITCH T-SHIRT"
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY SOUNDCLOUD PAGE
          CLICK HERE → FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Comment

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
            I havent seen the pac and nas ep. Link it here... Too lazy to look for it
            here ya go
            sigpic

Comment

its hard to comprehend how much i play this ep. Normally i sort albums from mixtapes & things, but this tape is so good i put it in with the official releases.

My only issue with the tape right now is the vocals could me improved with a little mastering, id love if you could send me the acapellas, & ill master them, you mix them & then you'll have an ep that is better than any official posthumous release.
              Last edited by Creation; 10-17-2014, 12:24 AM.

I Know Death Follows Me
              But
              I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                its hard to comprehend how much i play this ep. Normally i sort albums from mixtapes & things, but this tape is so good i put it in with the official releases.

My only issue with the tape right now is the vocals could me improved with a little mastering, id love if you could send me the acapellas, & ill master them, you mix them & then you'll have an ep that is better than any official posthumous release.
                I'd love to do this but I lost all the pellas a while back. I can give you a list of the pellas I used though.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:

Comment

d/l this for sure thanks zippy link is down btw but rest are good

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X