Makaveli Heli Mary (Biological Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makaveli Heli Mary (Biological Remix)

Last edited by Biological; 12-10-2012, 03:31 PM.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Makaveli Heli Mary (Biological Remix)

Again this is a classic 2pac song that should not be remixed. My ears are still bleeding after hearing the rock mix of this song a couple of years back!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

I dont have problems with good 2PAC remixes but this beat does not match with the song ...terrible the beat :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
        I dont have problems with good 2PAC remixes but this beat does not match with the song ...terrible the beat :P
        I was trying to avoid making it dark, a lot of beats had that dark sound. I was just looking for some contrast, it's a dark song so this gives it a kind of lay-back feel. This is just for fun. If people don't like it that's cool, if they do that's cool too. No big deal

It's definitely not my favorite beat but I really like the sample. Here's a couple of songs with the same sample. Though I'm not exactly sure what the original sample is.

Last edited by Biological; 12-11-2012, 08:04 PM.
        The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Biological View Post
          I was trying to avoid making it dark, a lot of beats had that dark sound. I was just looking for some contrast, it's a dark song so I thought I'd lighten it up a bit. This is just for fun. If people don't like it that's cool, if they do that's cool too. No big deal

It's definitely not my favorite beat but I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's a couple of songs with the same sample.

okay well no offense just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
            okay well no offense just sayin
            All good, none taken. You're definitely entitled to your opinion.

Comment

ok.. im gona be honest wid ya.. I like the beat but the pella doesn't fit with it.. pain would have gone over it better.. I been lookin for a decent pella any chance u can hook me up with the one u used?

Comment

[MENTION=2779]Biological

i admire the fact that ur trying to bring a different vibe to this song .. and i think every once in a while its a good idea ...

in this case, i cant say it completely fits in .. at the same time, its not completely out of place ...

the more i'm hearing the beat the more i'm liking the beat ...

i think there may be some adjusting to do with volume levels though .. when i listen to it in high volume, sound is cracking a little esp in beginning of song .. maybe its just my awesome headphones idk ...

great beat ... great instrumental ... overall good try .. perhaps some other 2pac pella wud do better ... keep going

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X