Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac-Crooked Nigga 2_ featuring Ice Cube (Biological's Back From Hell Remix) JMJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Crooked Nigga 2_ featuring Ice Cube (Biological's Back From Hell Remix) JMJ

2Pac-Crooked Nigga 2_ featuring Ice Cube (Biological's Back From Hell Remix) JMJ & Chuck D
    Last edited by Biological; 04-28-2013, 04:58 AM.
    The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

I Love the old school Sound Nice Remix now on my IPOD

Comment

This is so fresh, funky fresh even.
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Thats fresh. Nice work

Comment

This is SOOOOOO good that I've been spinning it for a while now, have you thought of redoing a lot of the early Pac acapellas as this boom bap flex works so well and the feature is perfect.

Well done
          I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
          Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by 61824 View Post
            This is SOOOOOO good that I've been spinning it for a while now, have you thought of redoing a lot of the early Pac acapellas as this boom bap flex works so well and the feature is perfect.

Well done

Thanks. I have thought of doing that actually and I have a few mixes in the works. Just a few rough drafts right now to hear what works and what doesn't.

Here's a snippet of one of them, "Let Them Thangs Go".
            The views and opinions expressed in the above and titled post are solely those of Biological and doesn't necessarily reflect the views and opinions of others.

Comment

tight remix ... I'm looking forward to a few more mixes with this vibe if you decide to finish and post

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X